Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see how many WA member we got on here and if you guys no of any local forums, meets and shops! I'll be moving back up the 15th of August and wouldnt mind meeting up with a few of you guys and hit up some meets and what not!! anyways post up WA members! :cool:

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Hahaha, Hey Stevo!

You found the site (the Nation) where most of us northwesterners hang out. Good to see you here too, but the NW section here is pretty dead most of the time. I usually hang out on the nation (99Snaker).

See you soon, we do little events all the time,
Kevin

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
I'm in Spokane, the only forum I know of is spokanespeed.net, got a few people on there that know their ****. Two of the members on there, Talntid and RTI Performance both have termis that are done up like hell, I don't remember what Talntid's got done to his but RTI has a whipple on his and he's at 637 rwhp if I remember right. He took me for a ride in it once and it went zero to oh **** in about .01 seconds :D

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I'm in Spokane, the only forum I know of is spokanespeed.net, got a few people on there that know their ****. Two of the members on there, Talntid and RTI Performance both have termis that are done up like hell, I don't remember what Talntid's got done to his but RTI has a whipple on his and he's at 637 rwhp if I remember right. He took me for a ride in it once and it went zero to oh **** in about .01 seconds :D
just joined, didnt even know spokane had a forum, i have it in my mind that spokanes a small town when its far from that

·
Registered
44 Posts
New member here out of Tacoma. Me and a buddy of mine recently got our Mustangs and it'd be cool to meet some people on here. Anyone here lap at Pacific raceways?

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
New member here out of Tacoma. Me and a buddy of mine recently got our Mustangs and it'd be cool to meet some people on here. Anyone here lap at Pacific raceways?
Puget-Sound has a ton of avid Pac. Raceway racers... but none of them are on MM that I know of. Few of us are over on Stangnation once in awhile, but most of the dedicated racers don't go online much, darn it.

I've never put mine to the test but I've spectated a few times this year.

·
Registered
253 Posts
In the Yakima Area 3hrs away from Seattle.

·
Registered
253 Posts
speaking of Yakima, anyone know whats going on with Renegade raceway and if there planning on reopening?

If there closed for good, whats the next closest 1/4 strip???
Closed for good?! Haven't heard anything about that well hopefully their open again for this Year.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts