Modded Mustang Forums banner

wats up boys

920 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  06RedfireGT 
#1 ·
How you guys been?

What supercharger has the loudest whine? here is a video of a stang that i think sounds awesome i love the cam and the supercharger whine. I wish people would not make names up for the cams though..... comp cam does refer to their cams with "stage" names so i have no idea what cam he is running.

Anyway good to back.

#14 ·
That is correct the whistle is only noticeable at idle once your one the gas with the Procharger you cannot here it. My wife doesnt like it but it really is not that bad. Makes people look that's for sure

As for loudest when on the go pedal I think the Whipple and Magnuson are two of the loudest.

#13 ·
Procharger is definitally the loudest SC on the market. You can hear a procharger from a block away ( or atleast I can ). KBs are just about silent ( at least the older models, dont know about the new ones ). Whipple definitally have some sound to them. Paxton has a little whine definitally pretty comparable to vortecs SC unit...

#15 ·
kbs on previous models were loudest twinscrew but the new kbs from what im told are quiter than the whipples. but this is from what i have heard... i have seen a whipple and heard a whipple in real life but not a kb yet.

the procharger is definately loud.

#17 ·
The newer KB's are not loud either until you run them up near 12-14 #'s. Even then they don't scream. I do a lot of work on a local 06 which I put a KB 2.4 in and I currently have him at 10#'s, you can't hear the blower at all. It's really quiet.

Not suggesting this blower, but I think the loudest blowers to date are what the termy's run stock, the Eaton. That blower is loud at 7# and above, the second your on the gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.