Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kinda wax should i use on my yellow 04 mach 1 and what will make it blinding shiny

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds like you need more then wax....start with a good wash, top to bottom, then you will love the feel of your paint after you clay bar it, so do that, i use the mothers clay bar and it works really good.... Then Polish...i've used mothers and meguirs so its your choice....Then i'd recommend the mothers sealer and glaze, and then after that i use the mother paste wax. I find all of those together make your paint look and feel amazing. Just follow directions on the bottles or feel free to ask some more questions....Good luck

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
^^ that'll shine 'er up real good!!!

if you want a little easier way u can use Turtle wax Liquid clay bar.. then after that go over it with Meguires cleaner wax (which i use) or any other preferred wax.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Sounds like you need more then wax....start with a good wash, top to bottom, then you will love the feel of your paint after you clay bar it, so do that, i use the mothers clay bar and it works really good.... Then Polish...i've used mothers and meguirs so its your choice....Then i'd recommend the mothers sealer and glaze, and then after that i use the mother paste wax. I find all of those together make your paint look and feel amazing. Just follow directions on the bottles or feel free to ask some more questions....Good luck
estimated time.....all day

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Zaino

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

No photochopping...All natural...

But meguiars is the best WAX...

Zaino is a paint POLISH...

·
Registered
400 Posts
It took me about 7 hours to wash, dry, clay bar, paint cleaner, polish, and wax. I have done it both by hand and with a buffer. Took about 8 hrs by hand.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
so buy both :)
Zaino wont play well with waxes...You have to wash the car in dawn before putting Zaino on to get rid of the wax...With Zaino the more times you apply it the deeper and better it looks...And you never have to worry about residue...Dont have to worry about trim panels or anything...It will polish glass and plastic as well...

·
Registered
65 Posts
First wash thoroughly using lots of suds,use the clay bar here,If you buff it, use Menzerna(look it up.) When you polish it use 3M, After polish Glaze the paint, after glaze use hard carnuaba. "9 out of 10 choosy stangs choose Mothers" lol..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts