Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need these reminders!! Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a Celebrity drug addict, whore monger. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy May 25, are Soldiers...... who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Please Honor them by pasing this on. May our heroes rest in peace, and their families be proud!

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Ooorah!

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
epic fail bought a v6, epic fail

i dont have anything against celebrities, but why are people so obsessed with them? to the point the media would rather cover that than more important ****

·
Registered
371 Posts
because the media wants something everyone will look at, look at how many people are against the war, some of which are idiots beyond belief and will be like (example) cnn posted about some soldiers dying well I dont like the war and there telling me about things I dont like NEG REP TO THEM. And they stop watching it and with out viewers a network doesnt get advertisment with out that they have no money so they rather play it safe and talk about Miley Cyrus going downhill like most of the other girl teen stars, which btw has anyone noticed (not trying to sound sexist) that girl teen stars always end up bad the olsen twins, lindsey lohan etc..

·
Ice Cream Truck Driver
5,465 Posts
well, as i told Gaystang earlier, (for those of you who blame Mr.Sheen) dont blame charlie sheen for the media seeking him out. he has done nothing but live his life the way see fit. blame your materialistic society that doesnt know how to live their own lives and choose to try to live someone elses life. people in america dont mind their own ****in buisness and have to tell everyone elses buisness and exploit the lives of others to get their rocks off.

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
i totally agree spike, he's living life how he ****ing wants to, big deal, leave him be

if he wants to party and bang bitches until he dies, so be it

i hate the media, i despise a lot of the news because its ****in retarded, the popperazzi is stupid, tmz, **** like that

let these people live how they want, instead of feeding off of it and making drama out of their lives to feed the drama starving citizens of the usa

if you dont agree with their lifestyle, too ****ing bad, mind your own business news media! you pricks

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
I don't blame Charlie. Hell I thought he was awesome in 2 1/2 men. great show.. But, I did watch some of the interviews and they were pretty damn funny. in one he is asked "Are you on any drugs right now?" He replies, "Hell yea, it's called Charlie Sheen. But, it's not sold in stores because you would die. You would take it and immideatly rip your face off and your head will explode." :lmao I wish I was rich enough to live like that. Oh well. :lol

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
We need these reminders!! Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a Celebrity drug addict, whore monger. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy May 25, are Soldiers...... who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Please Honor them by pasing this on. May our heroes rest in peace, and their families be proud!
:usa

Its always sad to about fallen soldiers. Expecially when they are young. Hell 31 isn't even that old.

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Hey look at that, the intention of this post to get people to not talk about charlie sheen got people talking about charlie sheen lol

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
:usa

Its always sad to about fallen soldiers. Expecially when they are young. Hell 31 isn't even that old.
Chocolate got it back on track. Reps :)

·
13,304 Posts
Chocolate got it back on track. Reps :)
Yea sorry great great grand father was in army, uncle was in navy, grand dad was in army, brother is in the airforce, great grand father was army, and who knows about the rest of my family members.

Im a huge supporter of the military and wish only the best for are troops. Hope to fight along side them one day. If that all falls through or i decide not to go in. I do wish to at least find a way to help them out.

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
I just get a laugh out of it could careless about it any more than that. I have come to terms that America today hates the military. I have been yelled at in airports, called a baby killer, and anything other names you can think of. In fact on behalf of everyone I know in the military, Thank You for giving half a ****. It is very sad that none of these people will ever get the respect they deserve. Hell, I was part of a Burial at Sea detail about a year or so ago where several people killed in Iraq were buried on my ship. I wasn't even sad at the fact they died, although humbling, what shook me the most is the fact that noone will even know their names.

·
13,304 Posts
I just get a laugh out of it could careless about it any more than that. I have come to terms that America today hates the military. I have been yelled at in airports, called a baby killer, and anything other names you can think of. In fact on behalf of everyone I know in the military, Thank You for giving half a ****. It is very sad that none of these people will ever get the respect they deserve. Hell, I was part of a Burial at Sea detail about a year or so ago where several people killed in Iraq were buried on my ship. I wasn't even sad at the fact they died, although humbling, what shook me the most is the fact that noone will even know their names.
This my friend is sad. Thats why when i see a service member no matter were i am i make sure i say thanks. even if they don't realize why at first. I have never heard such things said at the airport as you said but thats something i WON'T stand for thats ****ed up. People need to stand up and speak up when people say that ****.

**** :mad: People piss me off.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
We have this kid who goes to the college I work at whose 20ish years old and served two tours in the USMC. The first time he came in and I realized who he was I said thanks and shook his hand. We're on a first name basis now because as far as I know I'm the only person who has ever thanked him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts