Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some sad news guys. Travis Billings, or travis_afx, a modderator on this site and a personal friend to a few on here, and closer then a brother to me shot and killed himself today. The tears woulnt stop. This is one of the hardest things ever. I hate that he was in so much pain emotionally that he felt he had to do this.

Rest in peace brother. May you find what you couldn't here on Earth.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
What the **** dude...No.

**** me. ****ing ****.

Are you serious?

God damnit man.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
He was a great friend to me as well. I can't believe this right now

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
man how terrible, prayers go out to his friends and family. that's terrible news. had several friends and family members take their own lives. can't imagine life being that bad.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Travis you were a great friend, and somebody who always made me laugh. I will miss you dearly and wish you could still be here buddy. Keep an eye on all of us; I'll sure as hell miss you.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Didn't know the man but he seems loved and well respected by everyone here. I hope all of his friends and family are able to get through this. Rest in peace, Travis

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
I did not know him well, but all I saw from him I can tell he was a nice guy with a good soul.

I hope he found the peace he was looking for.

I wish someone had known he felt this way, I know just about any of us would have gone through hoops to help him get out of whatever had him down.

R.I.P. Travis.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I know he hasn't been around here for a while but I'm going to miss the guy. I learned a lot about painting from reading his posts. RIP buddy.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Sad to hear that someone feels like they have to take their own life, I couldnt ever imagine doing that. I hope he finds what he was looking for. Prayers go out for his family and friends. R.I.P

1 - 20 of 198 Posts