·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
/bump?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Looks good to me and that is about the price for all of them but they are a little cheaper since you send in a core and the others you don't have to.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Man, do yourself a favor...buy the splice in kit! That is the one I bought. It is 89.00 and the harness plugs in the same way the plug and play one does, except you have one wire to hook up on each side. All you have to do to hook up this one wire is use a pair of needle nose pliers and run it through a grommet and push it into the unused bulb socket...it's that simple. And they come with very detailed instructions too. Took approximately 15 to 20 minute for the complete install. Hope this info helps, John G.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ha you do one way I will flip it and do it the other... It would be mad funny if we are rollin together...

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha you do one way I will flip it and do it the other... It would be mad funny if we are rollin together...
Well i get to the do the normal way. Because if i do it any other way sure enough I will confuse someone and bam crash boom.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well im prob ordering them tomm. So should be here by like mon- tues. It wont take me more then 45 min to install. So when we meet up you will see dem.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well im prob ordering them tomm. So should be here by like mon- tues. It wont take me more then 45 min to install. So when we meet up you will see dem.
I have their sequentials on both my 02' and my 08' and love them. This is a very good company to work with IMO. Neither install took over about 25 minutes. I used the plug and play kits and kept the originals(just in case). All in all, very happy with this product.

·
MMs Ford Racing Nut Swinger
4,370 Posts
Ok, heres my delema.. I bought the sequential turn signal kit in 05 as I knew one day I would have one. The kit I have is STS-1M5 from WEB ELECTRONICS
Well as luck would have it, I bought a new 07 & they changed the wiring from 05 to my 07.. Do they sell an adaptor kit or am I just screwed??

I know its been a long time, but we bought a new house & I couldnt find them untill tonight when I was searching for something else.:confused:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't think so. FYI, I almost did the same thing as you. I knew I was going to get a s197 and I liked dealing with this company so I was going to go ahead and get a set and wait for the car. Lucky for me I didn't. I wound up not buying my car until 08' and then bought them. But I would contact them to be sure. Maybe they will work something out for you. They are usually very good to work with. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts