Modded Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 225 Posts

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Ok so mods can call regulars all kinds of names but let me call you something and i get an infraction. Sounds fair to me lol!
no, You can call weems a limp dicked asshole all you want, but you were calling them out on their moderating duties, which is a nono.

i swear i just read this :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
So what? I called him an asshole and weems a cocksucker, i just call them like i see them! You ****ing babys go cry me a ****ing river!
cmon man, every is just trying to help you out. As a person just like anyone else in the BB you can call them whatever you want, but you were saying that the mods aren't doing their "job" and calling them out as mods. Thats going against the rules and makes you in the wrong. I know this isn't my place but cmon man, don't be like all the other washouts... they just don't listen.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Ok so mods can call regulars all kinds of names but let me call you something and i get an infraction. Sounds fair to me lol!

So what i called him an asshole and weems a cocksucker, i just call them like i see them!
No you dumb ****, its because you kept on and on about us enforcing the rules, so they were enforced. Are you really that ****ing retarded? Keep it up dumb ****.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
awwwwww....did someone get butthurt for being a lazy ****tard? Do your job asshole!
Who the **** are you to call me lazy? You don't know me, and you have NO IDEA what it takes to keep this forum running smoothly.

The staff of this forum busts their asses for free to keep this place running smoothly so ungrateful ****s like you can enjoy it.

With all the moderators and admin that have viewed this thread, maybe, just maybe there is a reason for keeping it here. I can see how that is way above your level of comprehension though.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
121 - 140 of 225 Posts