Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Welcome!
Just got done checking out you're whole website.

Some quality stuff these guys have!
Couple Questions.
94-98 FORD MUSTANG PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS [LHP-MST95-APC] - $153.00 : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats
Those^^
Are they meant for HID's or no?
because they are the only projector ive found that isnt ricey at all!

CPA1016 Black Cloth with Outer Red Stitching Racing Seats [CPA1016FBK-R] - $299.99 : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats
And these^^
Would they fit in our mustangs?
Cause they are gorgeous!
And cloth which is what ive been looking for!

Everyone check out they're site, its pretty legit!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome!
Just got done checking out you're whole website.

Some quality stuff these guys have!
Couple Questions.
94-98 FORD MUSTANG PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS [LHP-MST95-APC] - $153.00 : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats
Those^^
Are they meant for HID's or no?
because they are the only projector ive found that isnt ricey at all!

CPA1016 Black Cloth with Outer Red Stitching Racing Seats [CPA1016FBK-R] - $299.99 : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats
And these^^
Would they fit in our mustangs?
Cause they are gorgeous!
And cloth which is what ive been looking for!

Everyone check out they're site, its pretty legit!
Hi Guys,

In regards to your first question, we've had a few customers use HIDs with our aftermarket lighting, but in general it's not completely recommended. If you do want to use HIDs, I would suggest 35w at most. Also because this specific model is a projector version, I would say it is much safer than the normal ones.

In regards to the seats, all of our seats can fit any vehicle, but it comes down to the brackets. You will either need to custom make a bracket or modify the existing one. We also sell custom brackets to fit 700+ applications and I believe all Mustang models. Our custom brackets are made locally in the US of A and take about 3-5 business days to make.

We are currently working on some deals for forum members since we are new. Most likely looking at 10% off on our exclusive products (seats, brackets, harness and such). We can probably work some deals out for lighting if anyone has specific products they want to buy from us.

We are also looking for very active forum members to do review on our seats. We will hook whoever is willing up pretty nicely if they are willing to do a review and photos.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Hi Guys,

In regards to your first question, we've had a few customers use HIDs with our aftermarket lighting, but in general it's not completely recommended. If you do want to use HIDs, I would suggest 35w at most. Also because this specific model is a projector version, I would say it is much safer than the normal ones.

In regards to the seats, all of our seats can fit any vehicle, but it comes down to the brackets. You will either need to custom make a bracket or modify the existing one. We also sell custom brackets to fit 700+ applications and I believe all Mustang models. Our custom brackets are made locally in the US of A and take about 3-5 business days to make.

We are currently working on some deals for forum members since we are new. Most likely looking at 10% off on our exclusive products (seats, brackets, harness and such). We can probably work some deals out for lighting if anyone has specific products they want to buy from us.

We are also looking for very active forum members to do review on our seats. We will hook whoever is willing up pretty nicely if they are willing to do a review and photos.
Sweet I want seats bad... You guys do the right deal you may have sale :yes

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Just looked over the site. The black and grey seats would be very nice in my car. Hmmm.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
ive got cash, and the supreme want for seats (my stockers make me slide around whenever i got for hard corners at the track. :mad:

those black cloth with red stiching is....:love...:shiftyeyes.

and damn.
i would totally get those projectors, because they dont look ricey, and i was hoping they were for hid use. :sad

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know on some other forums we were on, there was concerns about the quality and such. I have photos of the seat frame if anyone is interested, I was also able to procure the ADR approval for the seats. The testing was done by another company (located in Australia, hence the ADR) that gets the seats from the same factory. I'll post the certificate up later today so you guys can see what was actually tested.

[ADR stands for the Australian Design Rules]

Also for lighting, if you guys see lights you like from another vendor that we also carry, we will do our best to price match so just hit us up.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
since i was first (sorry gm00 :p)

think we could talk about a seat discount if i do a full review, with hq photos?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I would like to see a pic of the seat frame if you can that. Thanks. I am very interested in the grey/black combo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts