Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Let me know. I would be very intersted in doing something like that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lol, had a few PMs going out but I need 5 posts. So here's the frame pictures to start.

As you can tell it's pretty beefy. The tube wall thickness is 1.5mm, compared to many of the other replica companies which use 1mm thickness. The welds as you can tell are not that clean, but I assure you they hold and we are working on getting the factory to get them cleaner (not like anyone can see them anyways).

Here's a prototype frame that was being worked on for vette C5/C6 so you can compare.

Obviously, quite a bit cleaner. However, from what I understand it's made in the US so obviously it costs a good chunk more.

Last one for s***s and giggles. Off a CTS-V I believe and made by Recaro.

Just something to compare it too, obviously we don't have Recaro quality nor price, but we use a tube frame and such, looks to be a similar diameter as well.

Honestly we are working on getting a used Sparco or Recaro for cheap to really give people a good comparison.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
looks good to me!
as look as its decently comfortable, and has some kind of lower back support, im down.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll be getting the ADR certs up as well if anyone is interested. Just trying to get my 5th post right now so I can PM.

Also if anyone has any detailed question please feel free to give us a ring. We mostly specialize in racing seats and associated products, but we can help you find other products that are not listed on our website. Name brand products are VERY easy to source so give us a shout via PM, call, email whatever and we will also try to price match for you guys.

Thanks!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts