Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ModdedMustangs.com would like to welcome Gravana Tuning as our newest Authorized Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Gravana

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
why is it that when you go to the websire and enter info for your car, the scroll down menu doesn't have Ford listed anywhere?
in fact, it's all GM vehicles...

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hello Mustang Owners and Fans!

First let me apologize for making the assumption that our new website would not have as many problems launching as the old one...
OK, you can get up off the floor and stop laughing now... :D

Our new website launch has turned into an exercise in problem solving. Year, Make, Model databases (Including all Ford) disappearing, mis-matching, etc. However, we do have a pretty wide selection of Ford products. In fact, we have been selling Mustang products on eBay, to Ford dealers, and direct to owners for a few years. From JBA Headers and H&R Springs, to K&N Air Intakes, most of our Ford product sales have been over the phone and on eBay. When the Autoforums team asked us to support Modded Mustang, we jumped at the chance even though we knew we had some website issues to work out with our new system.

Until we get our website fixed and reload our website with the thousands (literally) of Ford aftermarket products we offer, shoot us an email or drop us a call at 661-259-8610 and let Chad, Ryan or me know what you need. Chances are we can have what you need to your door in a few days. If we do not have it, we can find it for you, or even direct you to a reputable company that does.

We appreciate your patience while we work out these web issues, and we look forward to serving your needs. As soon as the Year Make Model issue is fixed, we will start getting new products live ASAP.

I have met at least 100 Ford owners at a few So-Cal events and enjoyed the laughs together. (I'm the guy that brought all the Heineken...) If any of you are local, please stop by and visit.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Jim Lupold
President
Gravana Tuning

PS: We have more products up now then we did when you first checked, take a look!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts