Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
welcome, did you guys get everything cleared up with mjkids?

hell know, these guys do not own up to their mistakes and there lie i have the emails and pic's of the rotors and the negative feedback i gave them on ebay to show, like i said before i will not bye anything from these guys. beware guys:mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
weems - Thanks for the link. I found the eBay auction number/feedback in April 2007.

mjkids - Please give us a little more information so I can do some research on this! Can you forward the emails that went back and forth between you and MMP? PM us the full name, address, etc. so I can look into this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
AtlanticBlue99 & weems - Thank you for the support. We are looking forward to an email or pm from mjkids. We would like to rectify and issue that may be directly our fault!

·
Registered
845 Posts
hey it been sometime, i bought a powerpipe and that was ok, and then the brake thing went bad it was the 13'' brake setup on ebay. i sent you the pic's the day i got the rotors you told me you would send the new ones out, and that was a lie. but anyway in my eyes you guys didn't make good on the problem. i have the pic's of the rotor. i will have to talk to my office manger about the emails she was handling at for me because of the headache you guy give me. hey you guy's want to make good that find with me and if it because you guys are on mm now and that why you are doing that just f**k up. but so be it we will see. thanks rob from ct

·
Registered
118 Posts
mjkids/rob - Please pm us your full name so I can do some research on it. Your post above sheds a little light on the subject however it is very vague. Out of good customer service I am trying to help but you need to give me some more information. Do you still have the parts you are talking about above?

·
Registered
845 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
845 Posts
pic

here is the pic that was sent to you
will show pic of the invoice in a little bit
:(

·
Registered
845 Posts
sent you back a pm

like i said in my pm, i hope this is not going to start a other big headache for me again.
here's the pic and as you can see for yourself they are not d and s

·
Registered
845 Posts
invoice

here's the invoice

·
Registered
845 Posts
invoice and pic from the the start

WE WILL SEE NOW GUY'S WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
mjkids - Like I stated in our PM I found you in the system and tracking numbers to prove shipments to you. I need an email address so I can try and find emails that went back and forth like you stated. I want to find exactly what happened and rectify the situation for you! Please pm us the information we keep asking for!

Thank you,

·
Registered
845 Posts
Dude, I Just Pm You Back. As You Can See In The Pic's Of The Rotors And The Invoice.

A, The Rear Rotors Are Not D&s

B, And The Invoice Is From You Guy's

The Issue Is, Are You Guy's Going To Make This Right On Your Part, I Am Not Going To Go Through This Again With You. This Is What Happened Last Time, Beating Around The Bush With These Ridiculous Requests. I Have Already Given You Everything You Need, And You Obvously Found My Name On File. I Recieved Shipment But The Rear Rotors Were Not Slotted And Drilled Like I Ordered. What I Asked For Last Year Was For You To Send Me The Correct Rotors With Ups Label So I Could Send You Back The Wrong Ones. It's A Yes Or No Answer To This Question That Will Clear This Matter Up?!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts