Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
found it.....

Rob,

I am not trying to rehash the event you went through however it seems you were not patient at all and allowing us to take care of the problem for you. I needed to find both sides of the story before trying to resolve the problem for you.

I have been working on this all morning and found the emails on the server. It was under [email protected] and I am going to post on the forums what I found since you seem to be giving a very one sided story on there.

It seems over and over we stated in emails to send back the parts for a refund. It also seems you only gave it less than 3 days after receiving the parts to give us negative feedback on eBay.

If you still have the parts brand new in the original packaging send them back to us for a full refund. It would include the following:

2) 13" rotors
1) Bracket Kit w/ hardware (must be in the original plastic as you received them)
1) Pair of PowerStop rear brake pads

We will even send you a electronic call tag to get them back however I want to make sure nothing is used if I am going to make this good faith attempt to accept a return for an item that was received almost 1 year ago!

Now here is the other side to this story to shed some light on the subject at hand:

Now I could post the emails and I will if asked to but it seems that we offered you many times to send the kit back for a full refund and you declined. I will post the emails if needed as proof. Below is a summary of what I found.

1)You paid for your order on 4/1/07 and it was shipped 4/2/07 via UPS tracking number 1Z19A15R0347007469.

2)You received the order on 4/9/07 according to the UPS tracking number 1Z19A15R0347007469.

3)You notified us on 4/12/07 that you received the wrong rotors. According to the emails this was very strange as we never stocked or sold plain 13" rear rotors.

4)We asked you to send us pictures of what you received.

5)There was problems getting your emails showing us what you received, there was constant communication going back and forth but for some reason your pictures never showed up in your emails.

6)On 4/15/07 you said quote I don’t understand what is going on we are sending them to your e-mail address that’s just weird how my email are going through but the picture are not getting there. They are under a differnce e-mail address the subject is re; wrong rotors Robert ramadei but I will send them again. I can’t wait any longer for these brakes. It’s been two weeks and the only thing that works for me is the fronts are here, but don’t have the backs its just becoming to be a headache with this. I guess I will try to find matching backs somewhere because I need them for this week.” AT THIS POINT IT HAD ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE WE WERE NOTIFIED OF THE PROBLEM!!!

7)We had constant communication back and forth the whole time and the only issue at this point is we had never received the pictures you said you kept sending us.

8)On 4/16/07 you posted negative feedback on eBay (THIS WAS ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER NOTIFYING US OF THE PROBLEM)

9)We also on 4/16/07 before you left negative feedback offered to send you out another set of rotors with a call tag for the other ones to come back to us or a full refund.

10) On 4/16/07 we spoke to you and tried to clear up the negative feedback through Squaretrade that you agreed to however you declined that agreement.

11) Emails went back and forth until 4/24/08 where we continually offered for you to send the kit back for a refund and asking you to please have it back to us by 5/2/07 however you declined the offer and said you were going to keep the kit and slander us on the internet.

It just seemed that no matter what we offered to do made you happy but in the end you said you were just going to keep the kit and slander MMP on the forums quote "I will pass my nightmare on to all the forums that I am a member of"

·
Registered
845 Posts
bro, i didn't wait three days to call you. i called your company on 4/9 to tell you that the order was wrong and sent a pic the same day and the reason i got mad is because the person i was dealing with said i find it hard to believe, because we don't stock soild rotors, (like i was lying or something) but thats what was shipped to me.
we went back and forth on the phone and email didn't start until later on (after no one would call me back like promised). i didn't decline to ship them back. i said i wasn't going to pay for the shipping cost and asked you to send me a ups label. the 9th to the 16th is one week not three days. i didn't use the rotors, because i bought d&s from another company, but i did use the bolt and pad because i made the best of it. i didn't think a year later that this would happen.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Like I said, you can do what you want, however I think this proves what type of customer service they have. I am a car enthusiast who chose to purchase their products. their trying to turn this around like I'm the bad guy. I was just sharing my experience with mm and didn't expect to get my blood pressure boiling again. So if mmp wants to make good they can send me a ups label, with a box and I'll gladly send them back for an exchange. However I think this is childish going back and forth. I am 37 years old and I don't need this ****!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rob....we are not trying to turn this story around however you made many claims that are untrue and we would like to set the record straight. In my personal opinion I think you jumped the gun when you posted your negative feedback less than 3 days (notifed us on the 12th via email at night and left negative feedback with eBay on the 16th early morning) after you notified us of the problem and you keep saying in all your posts we didn't do anything for 2+ weeks. We have almost 2 months of emails from you all the way back from even before you you ordered this kit from us. You also complained that the AFM power pipe (#0110C) we sent you was wrong and you apoligized in your email after we had to prove to you that what we sent you was correct.

So at this point you only have the rotors from the complete kit left? We can always replace the pads however we can not purchase the brackets/hardware kit by itself. Tell me what would make this right for you at the current time? I am open to hearing your thoughts and in no way am trying to insult you.

BTW: Who did you purchase the rotors only from and when did you purchase them?

We could have kept this in PM's but since you decided to go and start posting more negatives about the situation in the forums we felt obligated to post everything out in the open. I have nothing but been nice from the beginning trying to resolve the situation and you immediately in my opinion came off with a negative attitude about everything.

·
Registered
845 Posts
how would you feel bro its easy for you to say, but anyway, i am done fighting over this. if you want lets just switch the rotors out that all i ask. thats it

and i got the rotors from rotorworks inc

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rob...pm us your current business address and we will send the new rotors to you. We will send you an electronic call tag to send the other rotors back to us. PM us also an email address that we can send the electronic UPS tag to.

·
Registered
845 Posts
ok, i will thanks. and by the way i didn't get your name

thank you rob

·
Registered
845 Posts
sent pm

·
Registered
845 Posts
hey, i never got a email or did you mail it !!!

thanks rob

·
Registered
845 Posts
just wondering if you shipped the rotors and the call tag, because i didn't get the call tag e-mail to me, to send the rotors i have back to you. just let me know whats going on.
thanks.rob

·
Registered
845 Posts
just wait on you to get back to me on this. you agree to send me the rotors and call tag. so i pm you that on the 27th, and have been waiting and trying to get a answer on if you sent it or not. this is the third post now and i do see you on the forum, so what's up bro just let me know. thanks rob

21 - 32 of 32 Posts