·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Welcome Mothers!! I used presta. :D But also like your products alot! :rockon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome, guys!

Just trying to get settled in here at moddedmustangs in my new "shoes," and I just discovered today we had this forum here as part of our advertising program.

I've actually been in the Mustang hobby for longer than I care to admit, so I'm actually no stranger to this site. Love Mustangs of all years, especially late models -- Ford just keeps doing better and better things with them and I love it!

I'll be available here if you have any questions about our products, and I'll also be hanging out in the General Car Care & Detailing section in case I can be of any assistance there.

I've been working with this really cool family-owned wax company for several years, and we're all excited to be part of your online community! We're all car guys (even "Mother" is a "car guy"), and we like to help each other out all the time.

At Mothers, we do understand a lot of most anything you do with your car is about the process -- though we'd certainly appreciate it if you use our products in that process. Sometimes quality products, like Mothers, can make a huge difference, but without the proper process, you may run into challenges. I'll hope to teach a few tricks now and again.

If you ever get into trouble, I'll try to help out in a pinch, so do not hesitate to drop me a line if you have an emergency.

Thanks again!

JimD.
[email protected](dot)com

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome

I do need something to make my soft top look better.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
:welcome

Glad to have you here. The Detailing section of the forums has been growing a lot in the past few months, so I am sure you will find plenty of people on this forum intrested in your products.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts