Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
im thinking about getting some subframe connectors any one have pics of these on there cars ?

also how did your car feel after they where put on ?:eek:

·
Registered
609 Posts
some people say sub-frame connectors are a must for convertibles and also in my case t-tops (camaro)..pretty much you will feel the diffference..mine are welded and everyone that drives my car says it pulls really nice!..there definitely not a bad investment..i got slp sub-frame connectors and im pretty sure there would be some for mustangs.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
They make a huge difference I just put weld on ones on mine and I noticed a 10000% difference. You'll love them

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i noticed mine big in the hard runs thru the corner. i recommend them to anyone that is thinking about investing into some.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Yeah I bought the Competition Engeneering Bolt on ones but welded them on. They are what I recomend to anyone they fit perfect and made a huge difference.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i got bbk's for mine. i did the same thing you did, bolted them up for fitment then doc welded them up for me. he welded the subframes and torque boxes all at once.

·
Registered
682 Posts
i got bbk's for mine. i did the same thing you did, bolted them up for fitment then doc welded them up for me. he welded the subframes and torque boxes all at once.
Same here. Noticeable difference and well worth the price.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Yep I agree...definatly a worthy mod. I noticed a huge difference, and I already had springs,shocks and sway bars on the car.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
^ they do but they are crappy.
well yeah, that's a given. i was just wondering if i got some bad info. i'm def. planning on some SFC's myself once i get the whole engine rebuild straightened out...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Yeah I am getting them welded in...Also getting the torque boxes welded up...Intercooler Installed...And the rest of my exhaust put back on...

CMY4D is doing it for me...

You might want to PM him...He is on this side of the water but his work is top notch and he is fast...

Steen is cool...They can do it...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Yeah I am getting them welded in...

CMY4D is doing it for me...

You might want to PM him...He is on this side of the water but his work is top notch and he is fast...

Steen is cool...They can do it...
i'll probably have them done late summer after i get back. work's sending me on the road for a while. the good news is if i'm gone as long as they're planning on, im gonna make around 40 grand before taxes...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
i'll probably have them done late summer after i get back. work's sending me on the road for a while. the good news is if i'm gone as long as they're planning on, im gonna make around 40 grand before taxes...
Hells yeah bro...

Boost????????

Once I get the above mentioned stuff done I am going to DTP for a new tune...Well I also have to buy a boost-a-pump...My SVT Focus Pump is deep in its cycle...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Hells yeah bro...

Boost????????

Once I get the above mentioned stuff done I am going to DTP for a new tune...Well I also have to buy a boost-a-pump...My SVT Focus Pump is deep in its cycle...
yeah, i'll be heading to DTP for a tune one the bottom end is broken in...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts