Modded Mustang Forums banner

Well hello there

484 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  1sl0w88 
#1 ·
hey here I am :)

been checking out this forum for a while and decided to sign up. I am actually on my 4th mustang right now. had a 83 4 eyed shitbox (3.8v6, 3speed auto, purchased for $300, and was kept running by parts from a junked futura that was in my friends back yard) that was my first car. other mustangs were a 93 GT hatch and a 92 GT hatch. now I have a 2006 GT manual.

between those cars were a slew of ofther cars, F bodys, T-birds, and a few sport compacts. I actually just got out of my sport compact phase (after enough v8's I just had to try something different) where I had a 2004 cavalier that was running mid 14's off of bolt ons that still had stock suspension, full weight, and no tuning. that car has **** tonnes of potential but eventually I realized for an everyday fast car the fact that it was FWD was going to be a constant issue no matter how much power I was putting down. that and I had to trade my truck (2008 f-150)cause the payments were breaking me financially.

I'm having fun with this new car though
so far I have jlt2 intake, BBK pullies, cmcv deletes, and a bamachips tune uploaded via pred tuner.

#7 ·
I got a couple of pics on my computer at home that I could host somewhere. nothing to speacial though the outside is still stock.

I notice we got some military on here, I'm in the army myself, E-5 :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.