Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
your seriously going to bash my car when you have a v6.......
This is exactly why everyone here is getting on you, dude. I'm not being an ass about this, I'm turning on my "wise owl" switch for a minute and trying to help you.

When people here say you are arrogant and talk down on people, THIS comment is kind of stuff they are referring to. You are acting like he has no right to talk about your car because it's better than his. Guess what, this is the ****ing internet! He can bash your car as much as he pleases and there isn't anything you can do about it. Congratulations, you have a 2011 GT, we're over it. You bought your car off the showroom floor, and while it may very well be a nice car, and you may turn your own wrenches, you have to realize that most guys here have put their blood and sweat into their cars to get them where they are today. So when you come out and act like you have a badass car and proceed to talk down on people in that manner, you make a lot of enemies very quickly because these guys love their car just as much as you love yours. They have spent countless amounts of money and time on their cars, to come in here and act like your car is better just because you bought it off the showroom floor this year is what offends people on here. Avoid doing that **** if you want to redeem your reputation.

Taking my "wise owl" cap back off, I would love to see you run against a couple guys I know with 4-cylinder Rangers. Just to knock you down a couple notches when a 4-banger truck from 1989 tears you a new asshole on the strip, would be quite a show in my opinion. You would be like every other kid with some shiny new car they think is God's gift to gearheads, and like every other kid you would probably cry and whine when some piece of **** pickup with half as many cylinders as you have runs a low-11 and still gets 26mpg being driven to work daily.

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
I love how once a week we get one of these awesome threads.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
I love how once a week we get one of these awesome threads.
:no we have 3. theres one in the burnoutbox and one in the street kills section too.

807 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
So heres how this works according to you. Someone talks **** about my car and thats okay with u mr. "wise owl". Then when i try to defend myself by making a rebuttal, thats not allowed.Then im called an arrogant asshole even though i don't start anything. Seems fair in my opinion. And im starting to get the jist that my car is **** from all of you and that the "miracle car that 95% of the time would never show up" would come and kick my ass. sweet dude.

Personally i am very shocked how drummer, when i have said nothing but good things about his car, comes out and slams me because i was trash talking hondas. Sounds really ****ing fair. Apparently Moddedmustang members defend hondas instead of defending there own mustangs. And if i talk trash about one car, im called arogant and an asshole. But yet you ****ers trash talk ricers all day. Your all a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Originally Posted by musclecars>foreigncrap View Post

And idk if its carborated or fuel injected. Its stock so would it be fuel or carborated?

lol!

807 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Why would the ****er ask me if its carborated or fuel injected if its supposed to be already known? Why in the **** wasn't he slammed for asking me that question?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Originally Posted by musclecars>foreigncrap View Post

And idk if its carborated or fuel injected. Its stock so would it be fuel or carborated?

lol!
hahaha fail!

So heres how this works according to you. Someone talks **** about my car and thats okay with u mr. "wise owl". Then when i try to defend myself by making a rebuttal, thats not allowed.Then im called an arrogant asshole even though i don't start anything. Seems fair in my opinion. And im starting to get the jist that my car is **** from all of you and that the "miracle car that 95% of the time would never show up" would come and kick my ass. sweet dude.

Personally i am very shocked how drummer, when i have said nothing but good things about his car, comes out and slams me because i was trash talking hondas. Sounds really ****ing fair. Apparently Moddedmustang members defend hondas instead of defending there own mustangs. And if i talk trash about one car, im called arogant and an asshole. But yet you ****ers trash talk ricers all day. Your all a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
1. he was trying to help you and youre still crying.
2. no one wants to kick your ass.. yet
3. we defend enthusiasts (regardless of brand) and **** on tools like you
4. there is a difference between a ricer and an import

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
Dude I felt sorry for you and repped you...but it will be lost in a sea of negative reps if you dont stop lol.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Why would the ****er ask me if its carborated or fuel injected if its supposed to be already known? Why in the **** wasn't he slammed for asking me that question?
you truly are dumber than any of us have thought possible :eek:

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
And no need to rep me back, Im afraid it might subtract points.

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts

You fail to realize that a lot of people on this forum are "car people" meaning they respect a wide rang of cars, not just Mustangs. A lot of guys on here even owned imports before they got into Stangs. Yes, about 99% of the people drive Mustangs, but they also are willing to admit if a car will beat theirs or even go as far as say their car is not that fast. They are not downing their car and defending another car. It's just the cold hard facts. Yes, you have a fast car, but you are going to learn the hard way. There is a car that's a lot faster and it will beat you. Then you will mod your car and maybe beat that guy that previously beat you. But guess what? There's another car that's going to beat you. The bottom line is, no matter how fast you make your car their is someone faster. So, just enjoy your car for what it is and what you do to it.

Do you even know what I drive? A 2005 RX-8. Why am I on a Mustang forum? Cause for a brief while I had a 99 V6 Stang, and I came on this site for some ideas and pointers. I sold the Stang, but stayed here cause everyone here is cool. Most people respect my car, and some like it. Those who don't usually don't say anything. You want to know why? Because, I don't go around saying "My RX-8 is the best handling car out there and it will beat your car, and it will smoke yours, and you don't stand a chance." Are there some Mustangs I can beat? Yes. Are there some that will rip me a new asshole? Defiantly but I don't go rubbing it in people's faces. It comes down to one thing. Respect. You have to give it before you can earn it.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts

Reading comprehension is key to proper communication on forums. Nobody asked you if you had a carb or were injected. He stated that you run more of a risk of damage if you had a carb vs. fuel injection. Then you asked the question. And if you notice the guy that chimed in there didn't own a mustang. He was just answering your question on running without a hood.

And do you see what everyone is talking about? You just called Enzo Guy, who was trying to be helpful and answer your original question, a ****er. Now why would you do that? He said nothing bad about you, didn't make fun of you, tried to help you, and you called him a ****er. That's not right dude.

·
Ice Cream Truck Driver
5,465 Posts
There was such a thing at one time called throttle body injection where the fuel injectors sat just above a carb style throttle body.

Never was used on a mustang though.

ford made tbi in the 4eye foxes....

So heres how this works according to you. .....Your all a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
come on baby, check the reps mane

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
No, I am bashing you. You would have a sweet car, but you ruin it. And don't forget that you used to be in a V6...until your dad bought you a GT.

But really, why is your hood in California? Did you have to send it to Extreme Dimensions so that they would send you a new one?

·
Registered
987 Posts

It's not about making a rebuttal, it's about the way you handle it. I am currently making an intelligent rebuttal to your post. Instead I could be saying "Man **** you and that **** you bought off the showroom, go build a car and spend some time in the garage before you ****ing talk asshole." But I'm not saying stupid **** like that, what I'm doing is making a reply in a manner that attempts to get the point across without putting you down for something that you love dearly, because that is the definition of being an arrogant asshole.

Don't think I'm some all-knowing car god, most of the people here know more than I ever will and I highly respect that. In fact, that guy with the V6 probably knows far more than you do about cars. So consider learning from what he says and taking pieces of knowledge with you as you spend time here.

This is a lesson that carries into life in general, as well. EVERY person, and I do mean every single person out there, has a piece of knowledge that they are willing to teach you, whether directly or indirectly, that you can either choose to take with you or leave at the door when you walk out. What I mean by this is that either someone can directly tell you something as a pointer, direct teachings are what help shape your knowledge of a particular item or field. The alternative is you observe the actions of a person and take from them either a positive or a negative view on how they act and implement that experience to your life as a whole, those indirect teachings help shape your character as a person.

You need to calm down, not this particular conversation, but in general. Stop typing so much and start reading some more. Learn, study, examine, exist for the purpose of learning. Don't exist for the purpose of being a cool dude because that will get you nowhere. He who learns slowly earns respect, he who talks is quickly labeled a fool.

Because I provided a legitimate and broad answer. At the time of my first post, I had no idea who you were or what you drove. I provided an answer that would apply to you if you had fuel injection or a carburetor. My post was in no way disrespectful.

When it came out that you did not know the difference between fuel injection and a carburetor, you could have handled this two completely different ways.

1. You talk and quickly label yourself a fool for not knowing. This is what you did, you just start talking away and everyone laughs at you as you do your little 4-year-old tantrum in your time-out corner because you think our society is some kind of elitist know-it-alls.

2. You take this time to realize you have no idea what the difference is between fuel injection and a carburetor. You google them both, do some reading, learn the differences, and find out which your car has. You come out this situation knowing more than you did 15 minutes ago. You are now capable of responding in an intelligent manner and people are nice to you and try to help you.

This isn't about us at all. We're just pulling strings and watching you dance at this point.

·
Registered
987 Posts
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said in reference to me. In this thread.
Your car might not be able to keep up with a Focus, but we love you anyways!:p

God, you and me both are just having a nice little bro-fest on these pain meds!:D I had a 400lbish pool table dropped on my wrist, crushed it between that and a van bumper. Percocet and vicodin out the wazoo for that one!

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
**** you, no one is bashing your car, its a nice car. Its your ****ing attitude that no one wants to tolerate on here.

61 - 80 of 164 Posts