Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so iam just moved back home and got back working on my car heres some before and after picture and still working on her. my car is 1986 was a 4 eyed car just put the 90 gt kit on
thanks
-odie22

before

after

still working on her,

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I knew you were going to get flamed when I saw the pics.....why didnt you just buy an 88 or up with the front like you liked instead of killing that car? Just a question. When I first got into mustangs about 15-20 years ago I liked the newer fox front ends much better than the 4 eyes, but now I love them and love to see a really clean redone 4 eyed car. It would have also been worth more redone with the correct front end. Now its just a hack job, but if its what you like then I guess congradulations.

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
i did the same thing. I swapped a newer gt and then i converted to efi and i was about to start on the interior when i realized that i just wanted a new car lol and sold it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks i love my car, i was just posting because i like this forum well did untill this thread, its ok if people dont care for me swaping to the newer front end but calling my car a hack job is crap!!! its people like that is why i hate car forums and car meets because you always have the few jack ass who think they are better than others and hate on peoples cars. sorry about the ranting i just have alot of time in my car,

anywho car has a 306, 351heads 650 holley carb not sure on the cam 150 shot 456 gears 12 point cage line lock and a few other things, i just finished the car hopeing to run at the track soon.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Nice looking car, I like that front end over the 4 eye. It is your car and Be happy with it! People in forums are douche bags and love to say things about other peoples ****. But that's their opinion and they are allowed to voice it on a public forum.

Reactions: odie22

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I think you misunderstood me when I say a hack job,,,,, I call any thing chopped, cut, stretched.....I own a Harley thats no longer a Harley.....we call it hacked in the Chopper world...I said if you like it then cool...I like the car, but as far as value, it would have been worth more with the original front with that title.....but now the title doesnt match the front...meaning hacked....but you did a clean job....and nice car, and if you like that front better then congrats.....just thought it would be easier to buy a car with that front, unless you were doing a full custom front clip....

·
Registered
609 Posts
to each his own..

dont let people's opnions bother you. this forum is full of knowledable and friendly people that love their stangs as much as you. of course there are a few that are a bit strong minded and "asshole...ish", but thats just the car world...its about 50-50...

love your fox...i do think i like the 4 lights better, but it goes back to my youth...my brother just got an 82..needs much love. let me know if you want to get rid of any of the parts you removed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts