Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well.. I was thinking about selling my car and getting a GT. I had serious doubts for the future of the 6, but I think I am just going to keep the car and finish the bolt ons.

To come within a few weeks.
1) 70mm TB
2) GT Rear Bumper
3) GT Rockers
4) Screamin Demon Coil
5) Livewires
6) New Spark Plugs (I need suggestions)
7) Mandrel Bent Pipes from Rich at RADMustangs (Thanks man).
8) Then a email tune from either Brenspeed or somewhere else (need more suggestions)
9) Get my DS retubed from ****ing coast.
10) Then last but the best hopefully if I have cash left get a 8.8 with 4.10's

I think I can see a realistic goal of around 230 at the wheels and with the 4.10's probably kick some ass :). Maybe even stock GT's (Oh snap, no he didn)

If anyone thinks I should say screw all this and get a GT then please tell me so. I am not sure. After all this I will be about 4 grand deep into the 6er.

Also Rich, if you can get me any of this **** for cheaper then please tell me so. I will buy EVERYTHING from you in one swing. If you even read this.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
It all depends on what you want out of a car. Personally I wasn't going to be satisfied beating stock GT's so I got a GT, and was beating a good amount of cars the sixxer didn't have a chance up against, and then the deal for a Termi came by, and thats where I'm at now.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
It all depends on what you want out of a car. Personally I wasn't going to be satisfied beating stock GT's so I got a GT, and was beating a good amount of cars the sixxer didn't have a chance up against, and then the deal for a Termi came by, and thats where I'm at now.
yeah yeah... rub it in

its all cuz of that damn extra $.01

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, im starting to reach a point in my life where money is getting easier. I am still in college and by no means make alot of money, but I am almost 22 years old. I have always wanted a GT, but I also had plans for the 6 after school.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
kiser we're nearly in the same boat, you're just 3 years ahead of me. My dream is to get a grabber orange gt, but college and money come first. I would like my car to be a little... more, so maybe ill put 500 into exhaust, then save up for a trade in after im out, but then there might be grad school and whatever else life has in store for me, so some sacrifices must be made in the mean time.

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
I sold my sixxer and bought a mach. And I didn't lose any money doing this.. Sold the sixxer for 15, got the mach for 14500. Something to ponder :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys..

·
Registered
160 Posts
i have a 07 v6 with cdc shaker scoop cai assist, c&l cai, jet maf, bbk 70 mm throttle body, underdrive pully, screamin deamin coils with msd wires and fussion plugs, pypes 69 series exhaust with x-pype, i deleted the mufflers and added exhaust dumps, shorty headers, spec 2+ clutch with aluminum flywheel, hurst short through shifter with rattle fixed and stop bolts added, aluminum driveshaft with safety loop, 8.8 rear with 3.73 and t-lock, diablosport programmer , che upper and lowers, saleen racecraft drag shocks, swar bar, 4 point rear brace, steeda panhard bar and brace, gt springs, nitto drag radials, front g-track brace with torgue limiters, drilled and slotted rotors, gt new take off rims, upgraded fuel pumps with , mafia, and dyno tune. i wouldn't trade mine for the world. it handles like a track car and has plenty of power to defend myself on the street. although i amd building a motor with forged internals to handle a good amount of forced induction. with these mods i laid down 238 rwhp and 268 lbs of tq. on the dyno. always room for improvement. lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
i didnt think they really would... yellow wires under my yellow hood is pretty much what im stuck on lol... probably f/i would see the bigger difference?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts