Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to Atlanta Dragway today for the first time.

What a blast!

I never figured I would do it (drag the car), but the opportunity came up, and it was a beautiful clear day, so I went for it.

They tell me I did alright on street tires. (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's). (My poor tires!) :D

Best run was [email protected]

I made five runs total. In order, I did:

13.411 @115 (My first run ever - over did the launch and had major tire spin) :D

then...

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And I made a video. In the vid, I get whipped in all the runs by 10 second and 9 second Mustangs, respectively...the middle run where my time is not shown was actually my fastest and I got to whip up on a Toyota Supra that ran a [email protected] MPH.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's awesome

I live in the Atl too. What was going out up there today? You should come to SilverDollar Raceway on the 21st of Nov. Lot's of ATL guys going for a track day.

It's addicting isn't it? You will most likely want to go faster...and faster...and quicker. Lock up the MasterCard is the best advice for you my friend.

Crack has competition and it's ET!!!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the Atl too. What was going out up there today? You should come to SilverDollar Raceway on the 21st of Nov. Lot's of ATL guys going for a track day.

It's addicting isn't it? You will most likely want to go faster...and faster...and quicker. Lock up the MasterCard is the best advice for you my friend.

Crack has competition and it's ET!!!
Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout.

Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout 2009

I just did "test N tune"...I was too light to compete. I weighed in at 3970 with a full tank of gas (including my 200 pound with helmet)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.