Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roads were clear today ,so I went for a ride..running open headers the windows were shaking at the shell station ...sound real good with vt stage 2 cams &fox lake heads.I added nx plate system ..I going to have it tuned tomorrow to check my timing...on just motor last year 409 hp..my best time 11.33 @119mph hoping to go 10 this season..hoping to hit 500 on the juice...fox lake build my short block they said its cap--700-800hp

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
yea so those stage 2's are treating u good? i bet with open headers, it sounds like a beast, post up a vid man if u can id like to see it

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
roads were clear today ,so I went for a ride..running open headers the windows were shaking at the shell station ...sound real good with vt stage 2 cams &fox lake heads.I added nx plate system ..I going to have it tuned tomorrow to check my timing...on just motor last year 409 hp..my best time 11.33 @119mph hoping to go 10 this season..hoping to hit 500 on the juice...fox lake build my short block they said its cap--700-800hp
I hope you mean 409BHP and not RWHP.... its physically IMPOSSIBLE to get 400rwhp on a NA 4.6L 281ci 2v

·
Registered
806 Posts
i call bs until i see a dyno

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
sorry but without a dyno sheet :withhomo throwing the bs flag here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts