Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few weeks my car has been making a weird wine in the rear and chatter. Also sometimes its almost impossable to put it into gear no matter what gear it is. So i dropped it off at the dealer like 20mins ago and the guy said its probaly the clutch, but i only have 17,000 miles . And for rear end i have to wait to findout.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
do you have aftermarket rear end gears?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
there is a TSB on the rear end whine...I had my gears replaced at 11 000 km.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope its nothign serious too, and i have stock gears. Also the guy said because i have 20s it might be that messing up my rearend. I have drag radials on my 20s and i go to the track almost every weekend. So i think thats what messing up everything.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha i know i told them i like the look of the drag radials

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But if i need a new clutch which should i go with ?? Cause i kno they would charge alot for a stock replacment one..

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
1.8 with no sidewall is pretty damn impressive... yea bummer about the clutch... i want another one to

·
Registered
764 Posts
i hope its nothign serious too, and i have stock gears. Also the guy said because i have 20s it might be that messing up my rearend. I have drag radials on my 20s and i go to the track almost every weekend. So i think thats what messing up everything.
:funnah Ya think??:lmao You're having way too much fun with stock parts and drag radials.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i found its the clutch and there replaciing my rearend..but for clutch im still not sure what to get because i plan on superchargering it by next year..

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I Just got the spec stage 3+ clutch and aluminum flywheel

1 - 20 of 21 Posts