Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few weeks my car has been making a weird wine in the rear and chatter. Also sometimes its almost impossable to put it into gear no matter what gear it is. So i dropped it off at the dealer like 20mins ago and the guy said its probaly the clutch, but i only have 17,000 miles . And for rear end i have to wait to findout.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope its nothign serious too, and i have stock gears. Also the guy said because i have 20s it might be that messing up my rearend. I have drag radials on my 20s and i go to the track almost every weekend. So i think thats what messing up everything.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
1.8 with no sidewall is pretty damn impressive... yea bummer about the clutch... i want another one to

·
Registered
764 Posts
i hope its nothign serious too, and i have stock gears. Also the guy said because i have 20s it might be that messing up my rearend. I have drag radials on my 20s and i go to the track almost every weekend. So i think thats what messing up everything.
:funnah Ya think??:lmao You're having way too much fun with stock parts and drag radials.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i found its the clutch and there replaciing my rearend..but for clutch im still not sure what to get because i plan on superchargering it by next year..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.