Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i changed my filter setup and decided to go to the track tonight. i didnt beat my fastest but i also didnt take anything out or have my drag radials on. did beat my fastest with street tires though.

1st pass: 7.99 @ 87.27
2nd pass: 8.02 @ 86.64
3rd pass: 8.63 @ 86.98 (spun like crazy)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well i changed my filter setup and decided to go to the track tonight. i didnt beat my fastest but i also didnt take anything out or have my drag radials on. did beat my fastest with street tires though.

1st pass: 7.99 @ 87.27
2nd pass: 8.02 @ 86.64
3rd pass: 8.63 @ 86.98 (spun like crazy)
man thats some quick times on street tires. i want an 8 sec car pretty bad

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Very nice! What is the mods?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Not bad, I cant wait to get out and try it now that my tires are screwed

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not bad, I cant wait to get out and try it now that my tires are screwed
thanks. going back friday with the radials and taking the subs out. last year i gained .14 doing this so hoping i will break into the 7.8s

where in s/c are you at?? nice times btw
Abbeville/Greenwood.. track was wareshoals dragway.. thanks :)

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
thanks. going back friday with the radials and taking the subs out. last year i gained .14 doing this so hoping i will break into the 7.8s

Abbeville/Greenwood.. track was wareshoals dragway.. thanks :)
im hoping to go for a 7.7 now that i got my wheel spin to stop

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
weight should be about 2850-2900 w/o driver

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
whatever isnt needed.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
pretty much, all insulation, sound deadening, everything behind the interior panels. Jute backing from carpet. All of the HVAC included the plenum under the dash,all seats except for drivers, air bags, stereo, speakers, wiring, aluminum RSD, Fender liners trimmed, bumper supports, tail pipes, sway bars, any misc brackets or tabs that were not needed, headlights etc.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pretty much, all insulation, sound deadening, everything behind the interior panels. Jute backing from carpet. All of the HVAC included the plenum under the dash,all seats except for drivers, air bags, stereo, speakers, wiring, aluminum RSD, Fender liners trimmed, bumper supports, tail pipes, sway bars, any misc brackets or tabs that were not needed, headlights etc.
sounds time consuming :yes good luck on hitting your goal

1 - 20 of 25 Posts