Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well like the title says went to a local test and tune tonight. I am not real happy with the results as i was having traction issues in 2nd so I belive there is a lot left in the car the way it sits.

60ft- 2.066
330ft- 5.67
1/8et- 8.63
1/8mph- 83.10
1000ft- 11.17
1/4et- 13.31
1/4mph- 105.61

That was on some wore out zeros and with head wind. Hopefully with some drag radials will get some 12.90s or maybe some 12.80s if im lucky. O and thanks Roush II for the Help! Jared

Was run with a C&L Racer intake w/Diablo Canned Tune and a Pypes O/R X pipe only mods.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Anytime bud. That was the best time for any of the naturally aspirated Mustangs tonight. Good job! I was a little upset with the 12.96 @ 116 mph and 12.73 @ 111mph, but hopefully I will get everything lined out before I run again. This turbo thing is all new to me. :dunno

·
Registered
462 Posts
Are you nuts???? You have no reason to be unhappy...Those are good times for what you've got for mods....:yes

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Ya, look at the track times of the muscle cars of the 60's! Under 14 sec, and over 100 mph is very fast!
I can only hope for those numbers.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
We ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS want a little better time.... did I say ALWAYS

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think he got a pat on the ass/good game from Chuck Norris before he ran that night. :lol
damn now my secret is out!!!! Ive just spent alot of time practicing my launches and all that. thanks for all the kind words guys...o and if anybody is thinking about running o/r x pipe with stock mufflers it sounds great!!!!!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Those times are very nice for just a tune and intake (midpipe doesnt do anything really)

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I agree. Those times are great in my opinion for your mods. With some sticky drag radials you could probably knock up to .2 of your 60' and that will equate to .2 of your et.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Ya, look at the track times of the muscle cars of the 60's! Under 14 sec, and over 100 mph is very fast!
I can only hope for those numbers.
Should be on problem with those gears

1 - 20 of 22 Posts