Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guy i have a 2000 gt mustang with a brand new motor... and now i want n20 so what do u think dry or wet? is 150 shot to much? and last question is how much time would i shave off my 1/4? right now im running 14.2

·
Registered
806 Posts
wet is safer, i would run that. what you mean by new motor? forged or just a 4.6 gt motor? i wouldnt run a 150 on a stock gt motor. i would go 100 wet with a good tune

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
SEARCH!

150 is fine, you will need a fuel pump. wet is just as safe as dry. you will find mixed opinions on it. i recommend wet, but others will recommend dry. both has its advantages and disadvantages. i run 125 about to go to 150 soon. then i will go ahead and do a build and show what i came up with.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i went from 13.2 to 12.1, the 12.1was with a bad trans, there is 11's in the car. there is a rough estimate, most are seeing around 1 second with a 100 shot.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
nitrous is great with boosted applications, not only gain power with the nitrous but the cooling effects add more too. the stock bottom end will be almost be maxed out. putting boost on top of that is asking for trouble especially without headwork or correct bottom end components.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
NITROUS, NOT NOS! yes i installed all myself. its not hard, just take your time and set everything like you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts