Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you know I upgraded to a 55w hid projector setup it's retardedly bright and have yet to have anyone flash me or slow down infront of me from me blinding them I also gave a small romp in the parking garage notice the drunk old guy waving at me?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its back up maybe i shouldnt have posted these though i was on the state floor and that was a tow and ticket zone :shiftyeyes screen shot shot to fbi???

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its loud just not make your ears bleed instantly loud , stock h pipe 2 cats removed no mufflers out to 3 inch slp rolled tips so straight pipe lol if you want its late enough now I can drive 2miles to the garage and be loud just for you!!! lol

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
put some loudmouths on there and change the H to an o/r X. that bitch will scare people. its not too bad when you're driving around but when you give it gas it's insane loud outside the car

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that sounds really good and when i do drive manuals i neutral check alot naturally. I had a MAC o/r H pipe and SLP lm2 setup and it was very very loud but too raspy for me next setup will be O/R X and magnapacks

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
a lot of people say the slp's are too raspy but mine actually sounds really deep in person. it doesnt even sound like a mustang at WOT, more like an lsx motor.

i never even noticed ur car was a saleen. lol. always thought it was just a gt in ur sig

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is how it sounds when it runs right this is the same setup and it is a GT at heart i just went the expensive route and bought a bunch of real saleen parts but its not registered so iz a faleen

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i dont i forgot what jmod even is , and the 2nd burnout is my favorite from that night

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres the slp lm2

heres now (warning i cuss in this video at the end for apparent reasons)

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
yeah it sounds way better now lol. slp's sound like **** on catted midpipes.

you have to j-mod it! look into it. my old 98 was j-modded and i would bark 3rd gear lol. def made a huge difference

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright if j mod is something safe for DD then im game because i put 30k+ a year on my car and with all these videos i showed you there were no cats except for now i have the 2 main ones.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
yeh it sounds the best now. j-mod actually improves the life of your transmission. read a bit on it, you'd prolly be surprised at how much it helps.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright im going to go do that thanks Id rep you but I already repped you for making me laugh so much yesterday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts