Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of you know I upgraded to a 55w hid projector setup it's retardedly bright and have yet to have anyone flash me or slow down infront of me from me blinding them I also gave a small romp in the parking garage notice the drunk old guy waving at me?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its back up maybe i shouldnt have posted these though i was on the state floor and that was a tow and ticket zone :shiftyeyes screen shot shot to fbi???

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its loud just not make your ears bleed instantly loud , stock h pipe 2 cats removed no mufflers out to 3 inch slp rolled tips so straight pipe lol if you want its late enough now I can drive 2miles to the garage and be loud just for you!!! lol

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that sounds really good and when i do drive manuals i neutral check alot naturally. I had a MAC o/r H pipe and SLP lm2 setup and it was very very loud but too raspy for me next setup will be O/R X and magnapacks

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
a lot of people say the slp's are too raspy but mine actually sounds really deep in person. it doesnt even sound like a mustang at WOT, more like an lsx motor.

i never even noticed ur car was a saleen. lol. always thought it was just a gt in ur sig

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this is how it sounds when it runs right this is the same setup and it is a GT at heart i just went the expensive route and bought a bunch of real saleen parts but its not registered so iz a faleen

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alright if j mod is something safe for DD then im game because i put 30k+ a year on my car and with all these videos i showed you there were no cats except for now i have the 2 main ones.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts