Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy on craigslist has a 89 gt convertible, great looking car, just has wiring issues and motor is locked up for $1500 bucks. If he doesnt sale it by tomorow he is parting it out. He has a guy wanting the gt kit, seats and dash. I am trying to come up wit hthe money for it. I got a 347 that would be great in that car. Hopefully it works out!

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
i agree with the above statement. They do suck balls but once its fixed whew!

·
Registered
659 Posts
or u can say screw the harness and make ur 347 carburated mmmmm

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ughh I got a whole heap of electrical issues myself. I would really feel like I've got the world figured out if I knew more about these systems, I know my fox inside out but the wiring has always been a shady area to me. I salute you if you've got the will and knowledge to fix whatever electric problem this fox might present you if you purchase it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well went to look at the car, in pictures it was great. In person it had some serious issures. The front of the car was tweaked. Front bumber, headlights, hood, fenders all was out of line, same with back of car. Interior used to be gray but was painted black, and mising lots of little stuff like door handles, kick panels,etc. It scared me with the body looking tweaked, and I thought my car had wiring problems. The plastic around the steering shaft was off and wires hangin every were. Under the dash wires were hangin every were. Sucks, I was excited. In pictures it looked like an awsome car for my motor, guess I stick with my sn95. It did have a new top and new leather seats like he said.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't mind wiring, It can be a headache and time consuming though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts