Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

Lol buying a case of beer here at the liquor store still works out to more than $2 per beer.

If I go out on say a Friday or Saturday night to a bar it's going to be $80-$100. So like $70 ish US

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I dont take money to the bar, all debit here. Although sometimes I spend way to much.

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
Well, I don't think it's nice that everybody rags on you for "limited funds." You work an honest job and earn an honest paycheck. I see nothing wrong with that. That at least puts you ahead of the 37.6% of Americans collecting benefits on the couch. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Well, I don't think it's nice that everybody rags on you for "limited funds." You work an honest job and earn an honest paycheck. I see nothing wrong with that. That at least puts you ahead of the 37.6% of Americans collecting benefits on the couch. Keep up the good work.
I have said that before also BUT.....unfortunately Bottle sets himself up to get tooled on. He plays a little tonsil hockey with some skank at a bar and thinks she is the one, all while drinking alcohol provided by a family member who owns a bar with no employment opportunity for him, sporting $15 one dollar bills in his front pants pocket, along with the keys to a sixxer running open headers. Sounds like a Highschool kid, not a grown man.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Used to work at a pretty popular bar/restaurant and employees got half off on drinks. We used to be able to sign our tabs and they would deduct it from our checks. That was dangerous. Took a while to figure out why we worked 40 hours and our checks were only $100.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Didn't you just meet this girl? Now your "disappointed" enough to post it and have determined that you, "liked her", because you shared a drunken kiss. What the hell is wrong with you?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

And did BWAL just program something to automatically like your posts lol.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

You keep up your current approach to woman and this is about the only ass you are going to get.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
When was a bar ever a good place to meet a girl? Unless you were expecting a **** and Chuck sure go ahead.

I met my chick at a local store and she offered me a free donut in which came with a phone number..... And well I'm dating her.

Chicks are age are ****ed "I'm 22" whether they're at a bar to piss their so called boyfriends off or just want the D to have a kid and collect child support,

Now some people do end up lucky at the bar and happily ever married but most don't

Is there anything else local to you to meet girls other than 1 bar?

(Buy a puppy chicks love puppies)

21 - 40 of 103 Posts