Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
install the headers yourself and leave out the midpipe, leave the borla exhaust hanging, and tow to an exhaust shop and have them weld in a mid pipe, if you want they can relocate you cats as well might have to cut a bit off the back of your cat back, shouldn't cost you over 80 bucks plus towing fees if you dont have a trailer

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I don't do my own work
learn too lol it will help you a lot, and your going to be going to a speed shop to do LTs since no state licensed place can remove your cats if you have emissions

uhh i bet 90% of the people on this forum, if they have modified their exhaust, its flow masters. woooooooooooooow borrrrrrrrrrinnngggg.

**** towing it drive it with no mufflers!

borla is dual cat back but i had to cut like a foot after the axle off (the end closer to the middle) and clamp my borla's on.
yeah that works too lol, but you'll have to install the LTs and throw your catback in the car so it doesnt drag then have the muffler shop weld everything up
and I can understand not wanting to throw out a 600 dollar catback

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.