Modded Mustang Forums banner

what all is needed for lts?

2K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  Avaric3 
#1 ·
well of course the long tubes itself, but do they bolt right on to the stock catback?

#52 ·
trailer it to the exhaust shop... nows thats some bitch work right there... i drove 5 miles on open headers to get to my exhaust shop also drove right past a car accidents with cops everywhere... not one of them even looked at me...

all though i didn't have an ounce of back pressure and had an odd time going up a hill i still made it :D

#55 ·
What's the big deal with how much he paid. So what of the price, I'm pretty sure he didn't go through all kinds of exhaust setups like some guys on here before finding one he wanted. You're definitely going to need customization to make your borla exhaust work with your lt's. More than likely just a midpipe like some of the guys have been saying. The only big decision you might have to make is whether you want an x or h pipe. Oh yeah and if you want to go catless. Just have to find someone who can do it on the side, like after the shop is closed to go catless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.