Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By not installing that plastic piece that bolts under the front bumper and Radiator?

Is it just splash gaurd or am I hurting the drafting chractoristics of the car or impeading the cooling capacity of the Rad at all?

Im too lasy to bolt it back up...but i will if i have to.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL... i read your post, i pulled my phone out of its holster...12 missed calls, I turned off the ringer last night.....sorry man.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and its a seroius question.

I didint think it would hurt anything, but im not sure

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm with Zip lol

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
the air dam is to route air up over the radiator, well on some cars it makes a big difference, cars like the fox that has a very small opening in the front bumper. Throw it on

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
By not installing that plastic piece that bolts under the front bumper and Radiator?

Is it just splash gaurd or am I hurting the drafting chractoristics of the car or impeading the cooling capacity of the Rad at all?

Im too lasy to bolt it back up...but i will if i have to.
you are too lazy...:yes

your facia will look like it was a replacement in a wreck, seeing the ground through the facia looks cheap; unless there's an intercooler back there.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i am, im soooo lazy that I plucked my motor out alone...tore it doen, rebuilt it...and put it back in by myself..... :)

i get bed sores sometimes

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will admit that I AM too lazy to install my FRPP girdle....I cant stand the smell of diff fluid....makes me want to vomit.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
diff fluid sucks!!! But, I believe there was a thread about 8 months or so on here about a guys car getting a little warm on the interstate without having the deflector at the bottom.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
makes sense, ill put it back on.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I remember just seeing a nice metal polished one somewhere recently. Maybe it was in my Moss flyer I got in the mail the other day, but it looked nice.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
adds weight, cant do it....im a weight reduction machine

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL...no, well actually, ya.

·
MM's resident Juice head