Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im asking this beacuse im wondering witch one is best i wont to change mine out i have stock right now but keep in mind im supercharging mine this spring to procharger or vorthec i have'nt made my mind up yet i like to no what everone is useing thanks

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
accufab plenum and factory tb, when I get a plenum ill go with accufab as well. Theyre all pretty much the same though.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Trickflow 75mm TB and trickflow plenum. Really woke the car up :) They also usually are a lot cheaper than accufab and is only at most a 2hp difference.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
im running accufab.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have been using the Accufab plenum(ported) and the BBK 75mm TB for years...with the TFS heads I tried the BBK 78mm TB/Plenum combo and gained 10hp and 10TQ throughout the graph........it is by far a really nice piece...

"ED"

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sound like to me that accufab is the best choice but keep them coming this is giving me great ideas of what i want to do

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
78 mm bbk

I am running the 78 mm bbk plenum and throttle body combo the response is so much better and it feels like i gained a little on the top end as well.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
havent ordered yet but doing 78mm BBK combo

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
haha I hope! there is a guy selling on for 150 in the air/fuel classifieds! i hope I get that one!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
hey man me too lol

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
i have a prof. products 70mm on mine.. i really should go with a 75 or 78 though. with accufab, you're paying all that extra money because its billet aluminum instead of cast aluminum.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
accufab looks great but to much for my 150 dollar 2 week paychecks!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Holy ****!! Spell check is your friend.. I have the Professional products plenum and BBK 75mm throttle body and like it..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts