Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
haha sweet deal, yea i love them too, shame i haven't had a chance to go to their concerts or any concerts for that matter. but thats still some good stuff right there.
not gonna get to see them. they broke up a long time ago and split into Sparta and The Mars Volta. but you probably knew that.:)

·
Senor Pointy Boots
3,922 Posts

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
i saw A7X 2 summers ago, they put on a pretty good show

I encourage him to go to the concerts. He's only 14 but he has a real love for the guitar and honestly, he's pretty good considering he's neve had a lesson. I like seeing him "fired up" about stuff. I know those concerts can be dangerous but I think its good for him.

He's been to alot of concerts. He said this one was the best yet.

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
thats some good music there. who doesn't prefer the sounds coming out of the exhaust over any song though :D. That A7x concert sounds like it was awesome I'll be looking forward to see how it went down. my best regards to his bud. Now that you brought up RNB couldn't help but think of this song.

YouTube - Toni! Tony! Tone! - Anniversary
Oh ya, his friend will be fine. Thats what he gets! Someone hit him and he swung back hitting the top of the guys head. (Dumbass). Anyway, he'll be fine except for a bruised ego.

When that R&B was out back in the day, I hated it. Now that Im older, it sounds good on occasion. I have a liking for alot of different music. There is always something on our stereo here at home. The stereo is on more than the TV around here. I play everything from classic disco tunes, Barry Manilow, Guns n Roses to Avenge Sevenfold. I do not let my house become "prejuduce" to any music style or type. I think the variety inspires. Even though my son has dyed black hair and where more black than the Undertaker, I sneek in and find him listening to "Toto" and other off the wall stuff. Makes me feel good like Im motivating him to keep his "musical" mind open. I know it will make him a better musician and enjoy it more as he gets older.

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
yea i knew that, i said "hadn't" when I shoulda said "didn't" haha. Man you listen to some good stuff what other bands you know that I dont know about I hella need to catch up on rock lol.
these guys are from my hometown. good friends of mine. they broke up a while back and the singer went to colorado to sing with grace gale.

this is before he (joel form promise the ghost) hooked up with them

also there's

i would post more, but i don't wanna take up the whole freakin thread.:D

·
Senor Pointy Boots
3,922 Posts
these guys are from my hometown. good friends of mine. they broke up a while back and the singer went to colorado to sing with grace gale.
YouTube - Promise the Ghost: "There Are No Atheists in Foxholes"

this is before he (joel form promise the ghost) hooked up with them
YouTube - grace gale-i don't know how to put this...

also there's
YouTube - Hum * Stars
YouTube - Underoath - Writing on the Walls
YouTube - Thursday- Cross out the eyes

i would post more, but i don't wanna take up the whole freakin thread.:D
haha thanks for all these man, i'll look them up in a bit though just wanna take care of some things here at home. I'll be back.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts