Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are three articles in the queu, are they finished? Who's got what, anybody need help? Gotta get them MOOOVING : )

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I'll have something for ya on monday. :)

From there i'll try to do two-three every month, more if i can. Thats almost an article every week. No promises, but i know i can do atleast two a month.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Maaaaaaan. So check this out. My fiance let my son play with my lap top (dont ask why she did, even i dont know) and some how ALOT of pictures, articles, info.. and TONS of saved information is gone. Ive tried recovery programs.... but nothing. Very frustrating, especially with the fact that im moving back to Arizona for a few months, so little time... and so much to do. Anyhow, im working on a '2008 Bullitt article at this very moment, hopefully i can finish it today.

~ Anthony

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Finished. Sent it in. One thing, i couldnt resize, so the picture sizing is WAY off. The pictures need to be in the order ive placed them, so the article will make sense. I wish i had time to resize, i just have other things going on. I promise the next one i do will be PERFECT.

Ant

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
Ant,

Was your article on the new Bullits? If so, I did some revisions to things..just grammatical and spelling for the most part, and read through it. It's going on 8am, and I haven't been to bed yet, so I'll fix the size of the pictures later today

X

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Yep, the Bullitt article was mine. Thanks for the revisions, i need to get one perfect!!! My next one will be.

Ant

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XTCNAGT, it'd be great if you could finish that one up. It feels great to have a "senior editor"

~Joe

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
Joe/Ant,

I finished those pictures up here at work. I had to do it in paint cause there's nothing else on government computers to edit photos, so Ant, I hope it looks as good as you envisioned. Joe, I picked what categories to publish it in, and it's IN those sections, but it isn't showing up on the MM front page. Is there something I need to do to do that?

Again, good write up Ant. Looks good.

X

Edit: Disregard Joe. I guess it just took a little longer to update the homepage. It's there now.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great, great looking article guys. I see it on the homepage just fine - it was probably serving a cached version of the page. We do that to make things easier on the server, MM get alot of traffic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts