Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good brand to go with and why? When I lower my boss, should I stick with ford racing parts or is another brand superior? Or is price the main difference between suspension components?

I want to lower my boss but I do not want to sacrifice the well tuned handling that it is known for. What do I need for that to happen?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Seriously just do a search. There's tons of recent threads on this subject. There is no "best". What works for one may not work for another. Plus nowhere in your post did you state your goals or how your car is driven.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Do a search buddy, and your title should be what "lowering springs", your boss has one hell of a suspension, go with BMR they are great, just aim your goal, you don't want to lose the superior handling the boss has

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
A new brand called Facepalm

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
4.6? I think someone is a little lost. Or a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
lol, OP.....call me if you have any questions about suspension. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, regardless of brand. I help a substantial amount of Boss302 owners out with their suspension plans, I promise.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Doesn't that **** up all the suspension? I know I asked this before but I forgot.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Than why not lower it to begin with? I mean, it's race tuned suspension.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am sorry a Boss suspension is a compromise. Go to the Boss board they are changing suspension for track days. It is a compromise leaning a bit more towards track. Don't be suckered by advertising.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts