Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i see the blue bumper is the cervini stalker, but what is the front cover?
also does anybody have any of these on there car with pics....
i picked these up, but not sure if i want them on my car.....maybe i will sell them....anybody have pics?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
looks like it says it right there on the rear bumper and the front bumper looks like a cobra bumper with a lower valence.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i know what the blue one is, but the front is hard to judge, it appears to be 1 piece.....
i mainly wanted to see pics with them on if anybody is running them...

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
thats not a one piece on the top. That lower valence is added on to a 01 cobra bumper.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
front is a cobra r bumper. not original but after market

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
oh you have them? damn... then i dont know bro. Someone may have fab'd it up. That looks just like a 01 cobra bumper though. I dont know if id put them on the car. Id keep the **** you got. How much did you get them for or do you not wanna say in case you get ready to sell it. PM me if you want.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Cobra r and stalker.... stalker, what a weird ass name for a body kit..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
is the **** tore up? if so ill buy.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no, not torn up......pm me if your intrested in them....i was selling my car and had these, so i don't know what to do with them...i'm so confused wether to keep or sell the car....only reason i'm thinking about keepin it is the fact that i would be losing about 9 grand in 7 months..

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
keep it, you will regret it. even if you barely drive it, still keep it. I only put 900 miles on my car this year and thats with going to the track. I would never think about selling mine

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
what makes you think about selling it?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
keep the car for sure, that is a sick ride you go there man

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol....i like the rear, just not sure about the r..anybody want to make an offer on them?....i'll let'em go at a good price..:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts