Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Anyone know anyone selling the 127200s. I have cash to buy but not brand new, looking for first cousin price!
I have the 127200's in my car now and am thinking about swapping them out. Not sure what kind of time frame that would be in because I have some suspension and chassis changes that I'm gonna do first. Might not be until winter, but I'll check back with you. Getting a couple hundred for my current cams would sure make buying new ones an easy decision.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have the 127200's in my car now and am thinking about swapping them out. Not sure what kind of time frame that would be in because I have some suspension and chassis changes that I'm gonna do first. Might not be until winter, but I'll check back with you. Getting a couple hundred for my current cams would sure make buying new ones an easy decision.
I want to do in the next couple weeks.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Or you know just buy CMS cams which are cheaper and bigger.. Here's the idle- CMS stage 1 Na cams, long tubes, catted H, deletes - YouTube

keep in mind this is when I still had HF cats on..
Yea i could care less about how they sound. Id actually prefer it to sound stock. Cause lets face it when they sound super cammed everyone expects them to be fast. Lol

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Biggest, what I would call safest, specs.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
yup! best option IMHO.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts