Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering what is the color of the stock 2001 Mustang gt wheels ?

Anthracite ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
they are anthracite, but if you are looking to get a perfict match you wont get that with the aftermarket wheels. they are a little off

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are anthracite, but if you are looking to get a perfict match you wont get that with the aftermarket wheels. they are a little off
is it very noticable ?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Ive never acually seen them in person to see the difference but from what i hear from people on this site its not noticable at all unless you are Looking for the difference. but if you call your buddy over to look at your rims he wouldn't notice unless you pointed it out to him. So thats what ive heard.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Ive never acually seen them in person to see the difference but from what i hear from people on this site its not noticable at all unless you are Looking for the difference. but if you call your buddy over to look at your rims he wouldn't notice unless you pointed it out to him. So thats what ive heard.
I have seen them. Its not that obvious. But i can spot it on about any car in person...

·
Registered
975 Posts
if you get them from americanmuscle they will be different colors even if you buy all 4. i bought a complete set. when they got here i set them all together to see how well they matched. i could see a difference in them but when they are on the car you wont tell.

as for the stock ones they won't match.

here is a pic of the ones i got from americanmuscle. 17x9 up front and 17x10.5 out back. the rear tires look bad because they are a 275 40-17. i had plans for wider ones in a couple weeks but sold the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts