Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im set on buying rims now... just not sure on 2 things. First is color...my paint is Redfire from what im told. Just need some opinions ...black bullits or anthricit? 17"s or 18"s??? If anyone has pictures that would be great!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
anthracite, i dont like black rims on red cars

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm....buy just the 17" deep dish for the back and save only 200 bucks...or buy all 4 18"s

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
hmmm....buy just the 17" deep dish for the back and save only 200 bucks...or buy all 4 18"s
buy them for all around, 17s are a nice size, at the biggest id go 18 but i like 17s, and i dont like the deep dish as much in bullits

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
anthracite

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
They'd both look great on the car. 18's if you don't mind really expensive tires. If your car is low enough the 17's will look great.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
anthracite with red for sure.

nice sn95 muscletang

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Yeah, that is a nice 98. Both will look good on your red car. I have the Anthracite (stock) Bullits. It gets annoying seeing every other red mustang in town with the same wheels. I say think about how you want to do the rest of your car and go from there. I am thinking about the black Bullits with black accents on the exterior, fuel door, smoked tail lights and so on. I like the way the Anthraciter looks, but its just everyone has them is all. Have thought about just getting the dd's for the back, though, just to save money for other stuff.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Are you set on either black or anthracite? Nothing wrong with a red car and chrome wheels

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i dont carw what color you get just dont get bullitts. they are so overused and just annoying now. get something that everyone doesnt have.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts