Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting tired of my AR Rebels Black centers/matte hoops.

I wanna go with a different look. I wanna go with saleens but I'm not sure what color would look good.

Can y'all post up some pics of your silver stangs with saleens on them? Please post wheel and tire info if possible!!!

Thanks!!

John

·
Registered
16,245 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
18x10 in the backs 18x9 in the front.
305/35/18 nitto 555r's in the rear
265/xx/18 kumho's in the front

xx=cant remember.

·
Banned
491 Posts
ahhhh 04 cobra front without sideskirts.. AHHH MY EYES!!!!

lol jk..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
lol... sorry. Ill look into them for you.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
OP, can you post a pic of your car?

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OP, can you post a pic of your car?
I like the size (18") but I think I'm gonna go with some 40 series rather than the 45 series that is in the picture.

I'm not really feeling the polished saleen look but if someones got a pic of a killer looking one then I may go with it. I think I'm leaning more towards a grey or maybe a fully blacked out wheel. I was also thinking of getting a fully blacked out wheel and paint a grey stripe on the lip.

John

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
the deep dish bullets would look killer on that car! 10.5 out back with some 315/35's the gray with polished lip or just the all chrome.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Heres my gunmetal saleens but on a DSG car... Sorry wheels are a little dirty in pics but you get the idea..

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I personally really like the hypercoated finish on silver cars..

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I saw a picture of those on a silver car and it didn't really do anything for me. The picture of the wheel looks much better than when they are on the car if I remember correctly. Does anyone have a picture of blackchrome saleens on a silver car?

I personally really like the hypercoated finish on silver cars..
I saw a picture of this once and I really liked it but I can't remember if they were hypercoated or just silver!

John

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I think hypered.. Everybody has black wheels now..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
nice jeff.... Hey jeff... go check out the "Colts FTMFGDW" thread in the clubhouse. Go to the 2nd page.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts