I really want a hot water extractor

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I really want a hot water extractor
Hell yea. Id like a steamer or industrial grade extractor, but TBH, i dont really like working on cars that are THAT trashed on the inside lol.

I want a steamer soooooooo bad.
They are like majic for sure.

I have this

Amazon.com: Shark Steam Pocket Multi-Purpose Portable Steamer, SC630: Home & Kitchen

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

And dont let it fool you it works AWESOME and is very versatile.
Hmm, maybe that would be something more suited for a mobile detail.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
It works just fine in my garage

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I dont do alot of interiors but ill look into it.

Heading out to sign the bill of sale and overnight it to the buyers bank! Its almost cobra time!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Phil you use sonax for fender wells? Or was that some green APC? lol

Mach is officially sold BTW, picking up the cobra tuesday next week.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
I'd bet that's Adams APC.

Got one order in today (the right bottle of hd polish is from hd. . . I didn't know if it was coming so I ordered some, lol), Now I have more cut and lot's of polish to go around:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Phil you use sonax for fender wells? Or was that some green APC? lol

Mach is officially sold BTW, picking up the cobra tuesday next week.
Adam's APC.

Congrats on the sale and the new car.

I sold the S4, and picked up the 01 to rebuild...out on the hunt for a new one.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I'd bet that's Adams APC.

Got one order in today (the right bottle of hd polish is from hd. . . I didn't know if it was coming so I ordered some, lol), Now I have more cut and lot's of polish to go around:
correct Adam's APC.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well so far today I've washed, clayed, washed, and done Menzerna 400. Also took some time on the wheels, wheel wells, and engine bay.

Still to come is Megs 205, Menzerna 4500, Powerlock, CG XXX, and treat all the exterior plastics, engine bay, and tires. Oh and the entire interior. This thing is gonna look beautiful tomorrow, might even take it to the local cruise to show off.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Well so far today I've washed, clayed, washed, and done Menzerna 400. Also took some time on the wheels, wheel wells, and engine bay.

Still to come is Megs 205, Menzerna 4500, Powerlock, CG XXX, and treat all the exterior plastics, engine bay, and tires. Oh and the entire interior. This thing is gonna look beautiful tomorrow, might even take it to the local cruise to show off.
Why 205? 400 should finish down well enough

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Before you hit the car with 205 I'd get a bright light like your cell phone and look. Fg400 on my 08 finished really really well I actually used it as my polishing step and 105d prior or the fg400. So you might be able to save a set and product and straight to sf4500.

Damn you beat me to it lol

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well damn haha. I'm halfway through with the 205, and was told that it was a good middle step.

Oh well, I found the 400 was a real pain to wipe off and the 205 comes off real easy so I will run over the rest and at least I will get all the polish off.

I'm seriously considering trading the rest of the 400 I have left. Wasn't super happy with it.

10121 - 10140 of 17706 Posts