Modded Mustang Forums banner

12801 - 12820 of 17709 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Never got a PM from you

Sent from my EVO
Fixed.

he is the only one there and does everything..he posted it all on facebook. It isnt for a full week like 3days
Ah I see. I could see him going for a few days. But a WEEK, lol. Thats fine, i get stuff on the third day from him. So ill have it by the time i do that Integra next tuesday.

Cant wait to try all these goodies, Espcially OptiSeal and Gtechniq stuff.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
See now this video pisses me off, I will admit that he did a better job at correcting his previous statements from his previous video with the bently. But however during the video he did 2 things that had thinking. 1. He went against the directions labeled and written on the CGs website which is to let it bond for 10-15 mins and let it cure for 8hrs. 2. At the end of the video he also states that it is super hydrophobic. WTF. Where is the test for hydrophobicness. :evilstare:

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Second Skin Protection Coating - Chemical Guys Detailing Car Care Ferrari 355 Spider - YouTube
See now this video pisses me off, I will admit that he did a better job at correcting his previous statements from his previous video with the bently. But however during the video he did 2 things that had thinking. 1. He went against the directions labeled and written on the CGs website which is to let it bond for 10-15 mins and let it cure for 8hrs. 2. At the end of the video he also states that it is super hydrophobic. WTF. Where is the test for hydrophobicness. :evilstare:
Yeah I'm usually one to not say anything against CG, but that second skin sucks severely.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
I just really wish they would take the time to write the correct information and instructions on their products. Half of their products have incorrect or miss spelled information on them. Like how speed wipe is 100% wax free on the website, and on the bottle it says it has wax, and in the videos he says it has carnauba.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
I just really wish they would take the time to write the correct information and instructions on their products. Half of their products have incorrect or miss spelled information on them. Like how speed wipe is 100% wax free on the website, and on the bottle it says it has wax, and in the videos he says it has carnauba.

They are more worried about pushing products out then to describe them.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
yea it def needs a good once over. its not in awful shape but not in good either. Like I said I think it lived in a garage because it has ZERO waterspotting on it anywhere.

I picked up some Blaze Blue plastidip to try out on the engine stuff i was gonna paint. if I dont like it just peel it off

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

its not great but its not awful..Like I said its in better shape then my 2010 I bought brand new off the lot

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Placed a little order first. Next will be some MF towels, wash an some other little things. Why didn't I know about this membership & prices before!?

What you guys think? Not bad for a first newb order lol

Don't worry I didn't post prices & I won't tell anyone about the prices, except that they're amazing lol

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my EVO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Duuuude I woulda gotten the gallon of sig series wheel cleaner, unless you got the concentrated version. Nice order though!

Yeah it's the concentrated one I believe. I'll have to go back an check

Edit:

Yeah it's the concentrated stuff. Says dilution is 4:1.

Now to make sure, that's 4 parts water to 1 part Sig wheel cleaner, or do I have that backwards?
Sent from my EVO

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Honda paint sucks. Fine pa with FG400 isn't doing much of anything in some spots. Then fully corrects in another.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
'12. Seriously horrible. It shoulda been a 2 step but didn't work out since I need to go get my car in another state :mad:.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I don't know what I wanna use for first step. Fg400 or my classic cut I haven't got to try yet. I love knowing I can use things and they will wipe off easy again.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Yea bro, get down with the slickness lol. Went into walgreens for a monster and found some detail doctor! Decided to give the box a read...hilariousness. apparently if you don't wash the towels you use it with immediately after they can spontaneously combust! Wtf! Check it out.

I don't know of a single pro detailer who uses this **** but they do apparently lol.

12801 - 12820 of 17709 Posts