Modded Mustang Forums banner

16741 - 16760 of 17706 Posts

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Looks awesome man. The caddillac I did is beading awesome, my car is beading awesome but the Honda accord like, straight up refuses to bead. All three cars have bsd on it, mine has spns and bsd and it beads the best. I think it needs to be clayed badly.... Just sucks I want it to look good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Looks good
Looks awesome man. The caddillac I did is beading awesome, my car is beading awesome but the Honda accord like, straight up refuses to bead. All three cars have bsd on it, mine has spns and bsd and it beads the best. I think it needs to be clayed badly.... Just sucks I want it to look good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thank ya thank ya. :curtsy:
Interior detailing is the one thing I can truly say that I actually enjoy and am quite talented at.
Washing, correcting, sealing/waxing/etc. is all meh to me, and I'm meh at it, lol.

Damn Sunny, if that was dirty you'd probably **** yourself and promptly die after seeing my interior lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Haha I've had to detail some pretty dirty interiors before, and that's why I'll never let me become like that, it's just such a pain to clean once it gets past a certain point.
Although all my dailys I've ever owned, I completely detail the interior, then I usually never touch it again for the life of my ownership. :p

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Thank ya thank ya. :curtsy:
Interior detailing is the one thing I can truly say that I actually enjoy and am quite talented at.
Washing, correcting, sealing/waxing/etc. is all meh to me, and I'm meh at it, lol.

Haha I've had to detail some pretty dirty interiors before, and that's why I'll never let me become like that, it's just such a pain to clean once it gets past a certain point.
Although all my dailys I've ever owned, I completely detail the interior, then I usually never touch it again for the life of my ownership. :p

Atleast somebody likes detailing interiors, I can't stand it but I love my interior when it is perfect. For cleaning the plastics try 1z cockpit it's some awesome stuff and smells amazing. I wish I could buy that scent

When are you headed out to mustang week? I'm headed out early Friday morning for the show and saturday

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I ordered gt500 take off leathers, so I need some good leather products. I have tons of cg leather cleaner, but still need some good conditioner. Recommendations? Oh and a recommendation on a "coating" would be nice too :)

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I use Leatherique on mine.
I don't have any other suggestions though 'cause this thing is lasting me forever.
It leaves them very very clean and nice looking.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Atleast somebody likes detailing interiors, I can't stand it but I love my interior when it is perfect. For cleaning the plastics try 1z cockpit it's some awesome stuff and smells amazing. I wish I could buy that scent

When are you headed out to mustang week? I'm headed out early Friday morning for the show and saturday
Unfortunately my friend who was going to trailer my Stang to MW flaked on me, so I won't be in attendance this year, but next year for sure!
Jay will be there however!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I ordered gt500 take off leathers, so I need some good leather products. I have tons of cg leather cleaner, but still need some good conditioner. Recommendations? Oh and a recommendation on a "coating" would be nice too :)
I really like my HD protect.
Its got a few different application instructions.
One for a matte, or glossy finish.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Unfortunately my friend who was going to trailer my Stang to MW flaked on me, so I won't be in attendance this year, but next year for sure!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

HD protect?

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
Yeah the biggest reason mines so messy is because its my daily. But I plan on taking care of it soon, I just don't have a vacuum for the interior

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts

That sucks man. Ya ill be linking up with Dan and Jay at some point while I'm down there. Going to get some pricing from Jay to while I'm there ;) this project us going to take a minute though. I might try to get a detail or 2 lined up to help cover the cost lol.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
HD protect?
HD Protect, 16 oz.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I was really pumped and excited to finally go.
But it just wasn't in the cards.
Next year though, I hope to have my own truck and trailer if this new job I'm working towards all works out.
Goodbye AF and hello hopefully around 4k+/month. :D

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
HD Protect, 16 oz.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I was really pumped and excited to finally go.
But it just wasn't in the cards.
Next year though, I hope to have my own truck and trailer if this new job I'm working towards all works out.
Goodbye AF and hello hopefully around 4k+/month. :D

I bet man. I'm also debating about getting out of the army as long as I can get something lined up prior. It will just be harder for me since I have a combat job that translates to nothing lol. I have already been chatting with people seeing what they can do. I already have a couple people willing to make a call or 2 or give me a hand with working at a company they already are at.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I bet man. I'm also debating about getting out of the army as long as I can get something lined up prior. It will just be harder for me since I have a combat job that translates to nothing lol. I have already been chatting with people seeing what they can do. I already have a couple people willing to make a call or 2 or give me a hand with working at a company they already are at.
Yeah, I got out after five years, I was an mp. Now work as a firefighter, civi life is so so so so much better!!

Sidenote I hate doing interiors and kinda wish people would just keep asking me to do exteriors...lol

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Yeah, I got out after five years, I was an mp. Now work as a firefighter, civi life is so so so so much better!!

Sidenote I hate doing interiors and kinda wish people would just keep asking me to do exteriors...lol
I'm hoping it will be. I will have a little over 5 when I'm done. As long as I can support my wife and son and pay my bills I'll be content until I can get a better job. Worst case scenario the local prisons are ALWAYS hiring so I can work at a prison and go to school online/in class and collect on my GI bill.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Don't work for DOC cammin' my Grandfather-in-law did that for 25 years.
Way to dangerous of a job and way underpaid.
If your going to do anything just be a police officer.
Can't say its much safer overall, but at least you don't work in a hostile environment all day, plus idk about NC but police officers here in OK make 42k annually just as a RECRUIT.
But I'm actually training to become an independent insurance agent, and the other new peeps in our district are doing quite well for themselves.. So I'm hoping to make something of myself, I've only had 3 years in, but time served is time served.
I only signed for 4 anyways.
I'm just ready to get out and be successful, I do still plan to serve the rest of my 20 in the AF reserves though.

16741 - 16760 of 17706 Posts