Modded Mustang Forums banner

16821 - 16840 of 17707 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Got my civic running, ish. I need to set the timing still and see about a general tune-up.

But if i can sell this mo for 1800, im probably gonna buy a 1997 accord :). With leatherness and 106k miles.

Filled my camry up today. SHIGHZAH big ass fuel tank. Should be able to go 500+ miles between fillups! lol.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Amazing turn around Clouded. I just dont see how people can ride around in such filth.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Thats a big turn around clouded. I just looked at a new Honda crv outside of my job. Someone waxed all the plastic panels. Why are people so stupid? Do they think white chalkiness looks good on their plastic? I don't get it. If you see it discolored why are you not washing it off?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I'm amazed by the stupidity that is out there.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Honestly its the best restorer I've ever tried. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Also is not oily like others. It has a nice smell too. Its just an awesome product all around. Not to shiny just a pure clean sheen.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Honestly its the best restorer I've ever tried. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Also is not oily like others. It has a nice smell too. Its just an awesome product all around. Not to shiny just a pure clean sheen.
Hows durability? Beading?

Just got a call from a client. Early day tomorrow, gonna wash, inspect the paint, paint chip touchup and hatch sill installation on a 2013 Porsche Cayenne. 8am, should be pretty cool outside still.

Get to test out the bigol trunk of this camry. lol.

OH and ive gone like 150-160 miles on the first quarter tank. Big tank+ 4 banger= RANGE lol.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Durability is awesome. Going months strong on a clients car. Roughly around 6 months plus. That's by judging the color and the depth of saturation. Beading well um, it glides off when its blown. Its very tedious to take billions of pictures when detailing a car in a timely matter.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Durability is awesome. Going months strong on a clients car. Roughly around 6 months plus. That's by judging the color and the depth of saturation. Beading well um, it glides off when its blown. Its very tedious to take billions of pictures when detailing a car in a timely matter.
I feel you on that.

I got my 5.0 back today, boss valence looks great.

AND i got my old valence too...I feel a trim restorer comparison coming on....

Someone send me a sample of the blackwow stuff. lol.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Washed up the 5.0, about to go load up the camry for tomorrows detail. Ill try to shoot alot of pics, as well as post some more of recent vehicles i did.

My neighbor also wants to have both of her cars done, one is a BMW X...5 i believe, white, needs wash/decon/lsp Headlights.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
I cleaned my buff n shine pad that had hd polish in it. It still smells, normal?? Also my hd polish lost its purple color and is runny now, did it expire?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Shake the **** out of it.

Got a phone call to do a limo on monday. Really excited. I don't really post on whats coming up next for me, but this is a really good lead in business.

16821 - 16840 of 17707 Posts