Modded Mustang Forums banner

16921 - 16940 of 17709 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I noticed the same thing on my mom's gmc paint. The second I applied it the paint darkened instantly. It's amazing. I've never seen a color change so much from an lsp.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Might try spns then. Maybe it'll make people stop calling. It yellow.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
I went thru a touch less car wash today. I must say it came out allot better than I expected. Does anyone have any advice for a person living in apartments with no way to wash?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Eco Wash, Waterless Wash, Tons of products. The Garry Dean method which is overkill imo. Tons of companies are in the Eco market check them out.
I personally and for my business use Meguiars Waterless Wash and Wax. Turns out great everytime. Without Micro Marring and those shenanigans.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
It's worth a shot. What does your paint look like? You never post pics!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Well, a branch landed on my roof, chipping the paint, a jackass ruined my brand new gt500 rear bumper, and my passenger side has 3 places where a door has been opened into it. The only thing I have motivation to maintain is my new wheels, which will come in tomorrow.

Last time I really detailed it well, I did a full wash, clay, taping trim/flat paint, seal, wax. It got wrecked within the week. That was December during Christmas break.

·
2014 GT 5.0 (Stock)
23 Posts
Eco Wash, Waterless Wash, Tons of products. The Garry Dean method which is overkill imo. Tons of companies are in the Eco market check them out.
I personally and for my business use Meguiars Waterless Wash and Wax. Turns out great everytime. Without Micro Marring and those shenanigans.
Thanks. I'll have to look into that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Waiting on my autoality order to come... want to test some of it out, also went camping and my truck is dirty, dusty, and has 3 million bugs plastered all over it!

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Applied sealant to the new wheels. Glad the barrels are painted and cleared, it'll probably make cleaning easier.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

****ing broken links. here:

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Lol, have to see, I have been having a ton of fun in my boat! Smoking dem walleye!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

detailed my buddies bike today, used a green pad and sf4000 since it is fairly new, sealed with powerlock! It looks amazing and he was very pleased!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I rolled mine out if the garage to wash it yesterday and taking It to the dyno today. Then back to the garage lol.
lol. Mine still hasnt moved. Gonna go first thing tomorrow and get some oil. Then to lowes to get a re-tapping kit for the CHE brace. Then home to detail a clients camry (not mine lol). Have to talk to the same guy about orange peel reduction on a resprayed volvo, THEN wednesday is a wash/decon on a 2007 Sierra, possible touchup paint there as well.

Haven't drove mine since I sold it in April.... no regrets yet..lol
Youll have that moment, we all do.

You wont see it coming, but youll feel it in your stomach, then in your heart.

Then you buy mustang.

You'll be back, they always come back...
+1

Applied sealant to the new wheels. Glad the barrels are painted and cleared, it'll probably make cleaning easier.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Didnt know you had boss wheels...or were lowered, car looks good dude.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts

Never been a fan of yellow Mustangs.. But. :drool

16921 - 16940 of 17709 Posts