Modded Mustang Forums banner

16941 - 16960 of 17709 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
lol. Mine still hasnt moved. Gonna go first thing tomorrow and get some oil. Then to lowes to get a re-tapping kit for the CHE brace. Then home to detail a clients camry (not mine lol). Have to talk to the same guy about orange peel reduction on a resprayed volvo, THEN wednesday is a wash/decon on a 2007 Sierra, possible touchup paint there as well.

Youll have that moment, we all do.

You wont see it coming, but youll feel it in your stomach, then in your heart.

Then you buy mustang.

+1

Didnt know you had boss wheels...or were lowered, car looks good dude.
I'm lowered on h&r race springs. I've only shattered 2 vertebrae.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Did a sale prep on a 2001 Camry. Just a quick clean up, Engine bay, headlights, wash/decon and glazed with Blacklight. Blacklight really made a difference on this car lol. Removed oxidation and masked some fine swirls, gave the car some luster back.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Blacklight has that effect due to it being a glaze with minor abrasives

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Blacklight has that effect due to it being a glaze with minor abrasives
Yea i was expecting it to work the way it did, i did a review on blacklight a while back, itll remove minor marring too. But it made an even bigger difference on this car.

I think the paint being softer and using a flex 3401 are two variables that exacerbated the products performance this time. I used 4 or 5 6.5" polishing pad and just went around the car fairly quickly. Not often i do jobs lile this, but im pretty happy with the result.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Trunk lid..
I don't know where it freakin' came from.. Its fairly deep too.
Just a little pissed.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

SunnyD used HD Adapt w/ a green BNS pad, super effective!

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Yeah. I just one-stepped it though. I think if I throw on the orange or yellow pad it'll come out.

16941 - 16960 of 17709 Posts