Modded Mustang Forums banner

17001 - 17020 of 17709 Posts

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Ruby red :drool wife wasn't having it. To close of a color to my dark candy apple red. Color choices were getting slim on the 14's. Was going to get the tuxedo black until I saw the dark side green.
2011 SHO nice. Still have your termi? Or did you replace it with the SHO?

Will be washing the explorer tomorrow and slapping on a quick coat of Glasur and UTTG+ until I can correct her in a few weeks.

Replaced, and I'm not looking back. This car is badass in every way.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Well the gf and I were gonna wash the cars today. But we lost motivation. I'm kinda regretting it now though, I'm tearing into it tomorrow to do the blower swap and I would've liked it to not be covered in dirt.
Youll feel better working on the car and then washing it. Youll get to ride in a new clean car.

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
Youll feel better working on the car and then washing it. Youll get to ride in a new clean car.
Yeah maybe so. Idk when I'll be able to actually drive it...it's kinda sad. The install will be a couple days but the guy I'm gonna have do the tune is scheduled a month out.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Yeah maybe so. Idk when I'll be able to actually drive it...it's kinda sad. The install will be a couple days but the guy I'm gonna have do the tune is scheduled a month out.
Even better. Forget about the car. So when you get it back you will be 2x more excited.. Go ride your gf in the meantime.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
It's tough as hell to go back to an old car after having something new and refined. Especially since the SHO runs pretty well for what it is too.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it and how many miles?

23k for 60k miles.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
It's tough as hell to go back to an old car after having something new and refined. Especially since the SHO runs pretty well for what it is too.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it and how many miles?
SORT of... lol

There is something really awesome about driving a loud, vibrating, brash muscle car, even if youre used to refinement.

The REALLY impressive thing is how ford found a medium between the 2 with these new s197 cars. Its enough muscle to satisfy but its refined enough to hold its own against "more refined" cars lol.

Id love an SHO, that would be sick. Crazy sick from a dig.

SHO lowered on some sick forged wheels, DRs in the back, more boost....total sleeper.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
SORT of... lol

There is something really awesome about driving a loud, vibrating, brash muscle car, even if youre used to refinement.

The REALLY impressive thing is how ford found a medium between the 2 with these new s197 cars. Its enough muscle to satisfy but its refined enough to hold its own against "more refined" cars lol.

Id love an SHO, that would be sick. Crazy sick from a dig.

SHO lowered on some sick forged wheels, DRs in the back, more boost....total sleeper.

DR's all around you mean? There AWD. Hehe

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
I saw a vid by 1320 with a sho vs camaro as and some other cars. Damn thing is quick.

Yeah he blew it up when he got back. Car was stupid fast.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
I hate you. :lmao

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
DR's all around you mean? There AWD. Hehe
No, i meant in the rear. I know they are AWD, but DRs in the rear would be plenty for a bolt on SHO with a bit higher boost. DRs all the way around would be overkill lol...and would suck in the rain.

Id probably run really good sticky tires in the front, but not DRs.

Until u are making huge power then maybe all DRs lol

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
No, i meant in the rear. I know they are AWD, but DRs in the rear would be plenty for a bolt on SHO with a bit higher boost. DRs all the way around would be overkill lol...and would suck in the rain.

Id probably run really good sticky tires in the front, but not DRs.

Until u are making huge power then maybe all DRs lol

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Lol you two..
He is right tho TI, those cars have a rear bias and output more power to the rear than the front.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
This is something I know. I never said anything against it.

17001 - 17020 of 17709 Posts