Modded Mustang Forums banner

17661 - 17680 of 17709 Posts

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
LOL dont think anyone on here requested it
Peddle your re-branded CG products elsewhere
McLaren requested Masterson's Car Care services to prepare cars. Many members come to this thread to view our experiences in the professional detailing industry.

Masterson's Car Care DOES NOT make products for Chemical Guys. Greg left CG to develop new and innovative products with Masterson's Car Care. Masterson's Car Care manufactures all products in-house in California using patented blends and formulas unique to Masterson's Car Care. All Masterson's Car Care products are patented formulas. If you have any questions about our product manufacturing process, feel free to call Masterson's Car Care at 1-800-495-5199. You can also email Masterson's Car Care at [email protected].

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
blah blah blah...you dont make ANY products like CG doesnt make ANY products. you both buy from a larger company and slap a label on it. Dont kid anyone.
the 1947 cracks me up to. Since 1947 but only on market since 2016..hmmmm LOL Salesman at its finest

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
McLaren requested Masterson's Car Care services to prepare cars. Many members come to this thread to view our experiences in the professional detailing industry.

Masterson's Car Care DOES NOT make products for Chemical Guys. Greg left CG to develop new and innovative products with Masterson's Car Care. Masterson's Car Care manufactures all products in-house in California using patented blends and formulas unique to Masterson's Car Care. All Masterson's Car Care products are patented formulas. If you have any questions about our product manufacturing process, feel free to call Masterson's Car Care at 1-800-495-5199. You can also email Masterson's Car Care at [email protected].
blah blah blah...you dont make ANY products like CG doesnt make ANY products. you both buy from a larger company and slap a label on it. Dont kid anyone.
the 1947 cracks me up to. Since 1947 but only on market since 2016..hmmmm LOL Salesman at its finest
Handz is that true?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
so i got around to using my meguiars D114 rinseless wash.
I used 1oz per gallon
It seem to work just as good as ONR or Ultima. The only difference was the final dry it felt a little grabby. I dont know if it was my towel or not. wasnt a huge deal but only thing I noticed. Seem to dry pretty streak free.
The other thing I noticed was in the wash solution once you get a section of towel all dirty and grimy looking. swishing it around in the solution releases 100% of the dirt. The towel looks brand new when you pull it out. ONR and Ultima never did this. the towel always had some staining look to it even after a heavy agitation in the bucket on the grit guard. Not the Megs. a little swishing and the towel seem to release ALL dirt and no trace left on the towel
for the price its now what i plan on using going forward. phasing out the rest of my Ultima and then thats it D114 for now on

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Doing a three step and CQuartz tomorrow after work on a buddies CLS 55 AMG. Going to be a long ass day.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
good luck on that.
Not detail related. I put new LED lights in my headlights and fogs. damn things are really bright. Just gotta get use to the color temp factory like 3200k vs 6000k for new ones.

·
Registered
60 Posts
how do i get rid of the spots on my windshield?
No matter how clean it is, the sun hits it and it i see spots.. :(

Glass top stove cleaner. With a little work it will remove all water spots. It will even remove tint glue (spent the better part of 3 hours removing old raggedy tint today.

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
Yeah watson, jeez! Catch up a little! Okay sarcasm over, just had to let that out.

I SPNS'd the windows on the truck a couple weeks ago but thats it. Cobra hasn't been touched in years at this point. Pretty much doesn't exist.

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
heheh..ya jerk, wtf happened to the Cobra?? years?
Some dumbass (me) tore it apart to start a TT build and didn't finish, then spent the money on something else. I'm at the point now where I need a trans but can't find any for the price I can pay. Sold mine for super cheap to help out a "friend" and got ****ed. I'd post a current pic of it but everyone in here would have a heart attack.

Also moved it out to Cali while I was in basic and I swear every ****ing panel got scraped, dinged, and/or rubbed so it now needs a total repaint. Basically....**** the universe

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Some dumbass (me) tore it apart to start a TT build and didn't finish, then spent the money on something else. I'm at the point now where I need a trans but can't find any for the price I can pay. Sold mine for super cheap to help out a "friend" and got ****ed. I'd post a current pic of it but everyone in here would have a heart attack.

Also moved it out to Cali while I was in basic and I swear every ****ing panel got scraped, dinged, and/or rubbed so it now needs a total repaint. Basically....**** the universe
Can't be worse than my car.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
heheh..ya jerk, wtf happened to the Cobra?? years?

You decided to spend the money on something else? what'd u buy??

my o3 has killed several alternators, i changed the clutch, throwout bearing twice and the TOB retainer sleeve. it sucks but, in my opinion, there is nothing like a Terminator when they're running well. they're ****ing sick, dude. none of my exes make me as hard as that car. well worth the bullshit. but that's just me.

it's good to see your screen name again :)

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
You decided to spend the money on something else? what'd u buy??

my o3 has killed several alternators, i changed the clutch, throwout bearing twice and the TOB retainer sleeve. it sucks but, in my opinion, there is nothing like a Terminator when they're running well. they're ****ing sick, dude. none of my exes make me as hard as that car. well worth the bullshit. but that's just me.

it's good to see your screen name again :)
Well its less "decided to" and more "had to". Its been rough.

Shoot, thats the usual stuff haha. Least its taken care of now though. And I agree when it ran it was great...Just didn't run well at all towards the end

Same! I figured you abandoned this place haha

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
anyone know any good single step polishes? Was about to order m105/205, but figured I'd ask around to see if there was an alternative.

17661 - 17680 of 17709 Posts