Modded Mustang Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 1237 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Its crazy to me how much technology has advanced.

I was able to tune my bmw 335i using my phone, an app, and a cable. Car went from making 290hp to 350hp for $150 and some cone filters, using my phone. And i can put it back to stock, or change the tune in two minutes anywhere with my phone. Crazy.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
I'm really loving this graphics card! It's handling everything I'm throwing at it with ease.

When I upgrade my case, thinking about some sort of CPU water cooling. I was thinking about going easy with the Corsair H100 v2 but might go semi-custom water loop with a XSPC Raystorm kit maybe with a different pump, etc.

This is a pretty cool video.

I was able to tune my bmw 335i using my phone, an app, and a cable. Car went from making 290hp to 350hp for $150 and some cone filters, using my phone. And i can put it back to stock, or change the tune in two minutes anywhere with my phone. Crazy.
Link? Pretty cool.

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,183
I'm really loving this graphics card! It's handling everything I'm throwing at it with ease.

When I upgrade my case, thinking about some sort of CPU water cooling. I was thinking about going easy with the Corsair H100 v2 but might go semi-custom water loop with a XSPC Raystorm kit maybe with a different pump, etc.

I just got in my Cryorig R1 Universal. Apparently it is suppose to be on par and often beat out the cooling power of a H100. Currently I am using a H105. I will be testing the Cryorig compared to my AIO this weekend.

For semi custom, check out EKWB. They have great products.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Playing with iframes again...

But not on here lol

Finally found a free website that actually lets you use your own html files. Using that site as a read only for workers to see who is in what apartment getting it ready and when people move out and can start working and what all is getting installed like appliances.

The iframe comes into play from a google sheet that you get a publish html code and updates around 5 min after chages to the sheet so that the read only site for the workers automatically updates.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Picked up an ASUS RT-AC88U a few weeks back. Forgot to post about it. Nice router
To go along with this kickass router I now ordered a arris surfboard 6190. This means I can now take advantage of the 32 download and 8 upload channels. The SB6141 I currently have only has 8 and I pull 100MB on my 75MB line. Since I am also bumping to 150MB with this modem the NOC employee I know at Comcast said should see about 350MB consistently LOL. SB6190 is the FIRST GB modem also.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Damn! I'm just sitting here waiting for fiber.. My neighborhood has fiber throughout but we just don't have any fiber service to the neighborhood lol.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
This isnt even fiber LOL

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Its comcast. I am in a beta program area for them so our speeds are pretty ridiculous and we get all the new stuff first.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
I wish I could just steal some internet from work lol..gawd download speeds would be awesome haha..too bad that can't happen. I should be getting 100mbps from TWC sometime in the nearish future..better than the 20 i have now that's for sure.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Twc speed still tries to gyp you. Instead on speed test you will see a long ass ping then the speed slowly rises as it does the test. Like trying to pour a thick syrup. Torrents arn't that bad once they get going.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Anyone else see that ramp for there's or is it more instantaneous?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts

/sadface

garbage ass internet lol.. Oh I wish I could also steal my schools internet.. that was stupid fast. I should just take a cell router from work and use that :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

Is that a BMW specific app, or will it work on anything like an SCT tuner?

1181 - 1200 of 1237 Posts