Modded Mustang Forums banner

1201 - 1220 of 1237 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Well I now sitting on 24 bonded downstream channels and 4 bonded upload channels.

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
I'm going to watch Rifftrax Live tomorrow evening, my wife insists that's pretty geeky :dunno

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
I'm going to watch Rifftrax Live tomorrow evening, my wife insists that's pretty geeky :dunno
A guy in my office is all crazy about those things. I am personally meh about them

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
Well, I loved mystery science theater 3000 so of course I love these too.

Never actually bought any of their movie commentary tracks, I do have several of their "shorts" dvd's though, those are always entertaining.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
I have such a huge boner for the 1080. I will be upgrading my 770 to it when it is released.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I use to play runescape a lot but now I get on maybe once a month and got a membership on the 17th of April just to sell all my members items but go to get on today and notice I have a permanent ban for macroing!!!! WTF! I havent been on since the 17th!

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Omg I want it for no reason at all. The day that rekeases the value of my 980ti will drop to around 5 bucks lol
Sell it! Brand new they're around 550 to 600..so figure you could sell for like 400 or 450 or something like that right now maybe?

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,213
They are already 400-450 on ebay/hardwareswap.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I use to play runescape a lot but now I get on maybe once a month and got a membership on the 17th of April just to sell all my members items but go to get on today and notice I have a permanent ban for macroing!!!! WTF! I havent been on since the 17th!

Might have had account phished or something else. Maybe your keyboard or mouse did it.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Sell it! Brand new they're around 550 to 600..so figure you could sell for like 400 or 450 or something like that right now maybe?
almost would but this is my only card right now. I sold my old 780 a while back.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
They are already 400-450 on ebay/hardwareswap.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Might have had account phished or something else. Maybe your keyboard or mouse did it.
And I have no way of getting the account back...

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Going the rouge route to install android marshmallow on my phone. the ota update just keeps putting me at the twrp recovery screen and the update never completes so it just keeps hounding me to update.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Started looking into making a program to do my gfs job lol. She works at home. She goes on a website for doctors and is supposed to go through this 50 state directory and add every doctors contact info to a spreadsheet. This would be super easy to make except the way the directory is designed, it has a table with a ton of pages and you have to click on each name to get a pop up window that will display the information.

Super shitty job but her mom's boss is paying her decent to sit and do it lol

1201 - 1220 of 1237 Posts