Modded Mustang Forums banner

5041 - 5060 of 10633 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
My birthday is today, just got the email that my O/R X, and tuner with Lund tunes will be here tomorrow. Hell. Yes. Finally. Today is a good day.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Dude, these things are horrible. Bosch can suck a dick.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
How are you liking the coil overs so far?

happy birthday btw
Car handles a large large amount better. Brake dive is a thing of the past. It rides a lot firmer. Not in a bad way. When I first got it out the shocks were on the firmest and that was to much for daily type driving. On the softest setting its acceptable for me.

Shoutout to SunnyD for setting his ride height up great! All my heights were perfect. Didn't even touch the adjusting nuts for the springs.

Only complaints are the rear spring perches have a plate welded to a bolt that holds the perch on. Well that plate was bent alittle. So I bent them back and all was okayy. And on the front strut the hole they have for the christmas tree clip to hold the abs wire. The metal is thicker on the coilovers so I ended up bolting a small tube clamp there amd that worked out pretty well.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

And thanks for the bday happiness. Was a little drunk last night :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I went and walked around it, admired it, touched it slightly, got inside it read some poetry to her and promised I would come April ride it like a cheap whore on pay day everyday.

I hate loving cars and living in Canada.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Put grill back in after installing my fog deletes and blacking out the pony badge finally. Now just gotta wait for xmas for my gift of the CS lower valance with fogs to complete the front end

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I went and walked around it, admired it, touched it slightly, got inside it read some poetry to her and promised I would come April ride it like a cheap whore on pay day everyday.

Lol it was 72 degrees here yesterday.

Windows down, seat heaters on.

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts

I hear ya man. Except I haven't even seen my car since early october lol. I store it 45 mins out of town

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts

Sounds about right...except I was driving the saturn :rockon

·
Registered
891 Posts
I drove mine to my favorite Fun Shop to pick up a new toy.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Put grill back in after installing my fog deletes and blacking out the pony badge finally. Now just gotta wait for xmas for my gift of the CS lower valance with fogs to complete the front end
I'm tripping balls over that paint reflection.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
since i put the car away for the winter. Last week I did a paint correction. That was about 14hrs of work doing a 2step. Meguiars M101 compound with Meguiars MF cutting pad followed up by HD adapt on a BuffnShine blue pad. The protected with Gteqhinc EXO and Sonax polymer net shield.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
since i put the car away for the winter. Last week I did a paint correction. That was about 14hrs of work doing a 2step. Meguiars M101 compound with Meguiars MF cutting pad followed up by HD adapt on a BuffnShine blue pad. The protected with Gteqhinc EXO and Sonax polymer net shield.
Your throwing too much detailing talk around Vader, your gunna confuse them! ;)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

and its cold as hell today and rainy... the hell with this...

But in other non related mustang news I am going to pick up my custom made engagement ring I got my girlfriend and giving it to here tonight!

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Hmm, finance finally called me back.
I'm going to go talk numbers with them after my 3 o'clock appointment.
I'll keep you guys posted.

5041 - 5060 of 10633 Posts